One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ M A R I N E ] Ultear Rose

Go down

[ M A R I N E ] Ultear Rose Empty [ M A R I N E ] Ultear Rose

Post by Kunsumi Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:19 am

[ M A R I N E ] Ultear Rose Ichiya_posing

N A M E
Ultear Rose

A G E

R A N K
Lieutenant

D E V I L - F R U I T
Peto - Peto No Mi

E Q U I P M E N T

Walking Stick
A stick he uses when performing as an elderly person, the stick itself may appear as an old worn down walking stick crafted from oak wood though it secretly. .YES secretly has a hidden department in which he can store food in . .or maybe a small bomb? Neohohoh~ In reality it is as durable as iron and hard as it as well, allowing it to be used as a blunt weapon.

Multisuit
This is a white tux that he tends to wear everywhere. .yes everywhere, even in bed. The red ribbon on the tux just below his chin can be used to spray a gas infront of him that causes those who inhale it to fall asleep or if they have a high resistance, simply paralyzing them for 2 posts. Throughout the suit are hidden blades which are crafted from steel and used for sneak attacks even if he is -terrible- at sneaking. When in the air he can extend his arm's wide as if a beautiful bird~ revealing from his armpit area long glidy thingy's (Not actual name) which allow's him to glide through he air effortlessly for up to 5 posts or . .until he reaches the ground.

S K I L L S

Supah Actor!
Primarily in his childhood year's he performed a lot, giving him the experience of being an 'actor' though he is far from professional. His acting skill's also allow him to tell stories and such without revealing his lies through facial expressions or changes in body language / speech. He can also mimic other people's voices or even animals relatively well which may prove useless for him in the long run. .He is . .the supah Actor~

Deceiving Appearance
Although he is barely 5 feet tall he is extremely nimble, especially in combat. He is skilled with martial art's combat and has the strength to support such a style of combat. A lot of hour's spent dancing in the shadow's, never to be seen by the world has given him decent Endurance as well. Last and most importantly his aim is extremely well when throwing thing's and using projectiles, he also has enough durability to not be insta-killed by a powerful punch.

A B I L I T I E S

Green Shower Of Control!
From his hand's and with his great aim Lt.Rose throws a barrage or 'large volley' of Green jell-like collar's towards his opponents, making it appear as if a green rain is before his enemy or person he wishes to control with all the collar's flying at them. This ability is mostly used when trying to catch a fast opponent or catching large number's of living thing's in one successful ability. Most often this ability will be launched straight at his opponents though it is possible for him to throw the collar's into the air and just above his opponents, having the many collar's rain upon his foe like rain and this all possible due to his well aim with throwing thing's and projectiles.

[ M A R I N E ] Ultear Rose Ichiya-against-rocker-and-bacchus

Master Rose Mode
Lt.Rose attaches a gel-like collar to himself, giving himself the command of bringing out his full power. This causes him to grow to the height of 6'8" and gives him large muscles. His strength is amplified to the point where he can crush a rock with his bear hands and his speed so that he can create after-images. His durability is increased dramatically allowing him to take more hit's and his endurance as well as reflexes. Behold. .The Master Rose Mode! Neohohoho~

O C C U P A T I O N
Marine Lieutenant

A F F I L IA T I O N S
Marines

H I S T O R Y
There exists a small child in everyone, whether it is sealed away by the so called 'maturity' of some or the constant need to keep it within. Not expressing it so that one may live in harmony with other's without the fear of being rejected. In this case, there existed a small child IN a boy named Ultear Rose, nickname. .'Little Rose' for his short height compared to the other children. This small child possessed an undying and non wavering passion for acting. He fed this passion by going in secluded area's and reacting famous plays he enjoyed with himself and no one else. Though his hiding skill's have allways been. .off and he has been caught numerous times, embarrassment and shame . .The one who normally caught him was his father, a former marine who expected highly of 'Little Rose' to follow in his footsteps by becoming a marine and exceed his own rank of 'Commodore'. Though the child had his own dreams, not of becoming a marine but becoming a famous actor and performing around the world! It was a large dream yes, though he was determined. .continuing to practice under the watch of no one. .day to day. Of course punishment's were issued to Little Rose when caught in the middle of his self performance by his father though they were never too severe, just a few lashes - 'qq'.

Yes! Back to the story!

His father would never think of having his son joining the marines with no combat experience so to not only toughen his son up but prepare him for situation's that require him to defend himself he taught the young one martial arts. Little Rose never seemed to excited about it though, receiving many bruises and pain from his father in the hard and long process of learning. Year's passed and his father continued to age, his physical ability now being less of what it use to be in his prime. In these year's Little Rose continued his self performances, though he began performing in front of a selected few of his friends for a small boost of self motivation so yes. .progression was made. His dream was brutally stabbed by it's core and pressed thoroughly onto the ground and stepped on before bursting into a million mini pieces as his father told him to enlist in the marines, he had no say in the matter for he knew by now how much his father wanted for him to become a marine. If he accepted his dream would die there as his lip's aided him in speaking the word's 'OK' but if he declined he would be seen as a disgrace by his father and that was simply unimaginable. .though perhaps he could do both!? This thought filled Little Rose with hope and he accepted. So, he became a chore boy in the marines and upon entering his home with his new uniform he was presented with a present. In his father's long travels and adventures he managed to stumble across a devil fruit, the peto-peto fruit to be exact that he thought would be suitable for his son to receive when he became a marine and that day. .was today. Little Rose stood in confusion for a few minutes, knowing little on devil fruits and asking questions as almost anyone would do. How it was different from a regular fruit, side-effects and the purpose of eating it. After a long discussion he happily accepted the gift from his father and ate the fruit, the taste to this very day never escaping his memory. .*shivers*

Marine Life

As a marine he lived his year's under the rules, newfound respect and authority given to him as he rose through the rank's but there alway's remained one problem. As he devoted himself to becoming the marine his father wanted to so eagerly for him to be, he found his acting career becoming more and more distance until it nearly seemed impossible to achieve at this point. The nickname Little Rose died along with his chances of becoming a famous actor and he was now addressed as 'Lt.Rose' - 'Lieutenant Rose'. Was he to be upset? No. .he couldn't afford to be, instead he continued to get stronger. Continuing to prove himself and his devotion to the marines and performing to the very few marines who bothered to sit and watch while on a ship. Although he has nearly given up on becoming a famous actor he will -never- ever stop being a skilled actor . .He is . .

Ultear Rose - 'Lt.Rose'

Kunsumi
Kunsumi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum