One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirate - Shina

Go down

Pirate - Shina Empty Pirate - Shina

Post by Tensuh Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:45 am

N A M E

Shina

A G E

B O U N T Y//R A N K

D E V I L - F R U I T

Gasu Gasu no Mi

E Q U I P M E N T

Special bracelets that produce a spark when hit against eachother.

S K I L L S

Basic navigation and ship commandeering

Basic compat expertise - She knows her way around a fight but doesnt quite excel at physical combat or specialize in any specific area.

A B I L I T I E S [inborn/Devil Fruit powers, special techniques]

Gas Manipulation - She is capable of producing and manipulating several types of gas and also take a completly gaseous form. When in gas form she is capable of manipulating the density of the gas, even being able to hold things with it, she can also compress herself to hide in small places. She is capable of producing extremely poisonous gas and even flammable gas that causes explosions. She is also able to control the level of oxygen around herself in a fairly large range.

Kenbunshoku - She has a certain training in this color, while its not extremely developed, she still uses it to complement her ability to shift her body to avoid attacks, specially the ones she has trouble seeing.

O C C U P A T I O N

Freelancer seeking crew

A F F I L IA T I O N S

Pirate

H I S T O R Y

Shina was a poor girl born from a poor mother, left by the father she never met. Her mother struggled every day to keep them both fed, it was a harsh life in a dangerous area and Shina was terrified of each new day. Everyone in the area she was born was miserable, there was alot of crime and violence, people killed for very little in order to survive. As much as her mother struggled to protect her, it was only inevitable she would end up exposed to the unforgiving brutal world they lived in.

Shina and her mother had very little, and every little they got they had to fight to keep, many were the times they were mugged and beaten up over food or some other valuable, they were constantly abused by the local crimnals and gangs along with many others that lived in the same place, crime reigned over everything and the only ones that had any sort of comfort were the ones at the top of the criminal world.

In time, Shina couldnt help but realize that violence was the best way to survive, she was starting to realize that the strong were the ones that lived the best, that the more power you had the better your life became. She was only a child, however, and could do nothing about improving her life, all she could do was keep fighting for survival until she was strong enough to start working on making her life better.

Often Shina went exploring, wandering into the distance to find out what it was that surrounded them and eventually found the rich district. There she finally discovered how brutal the truth actually was, just how much having power made your life different, she watched the kids from rich families feast on sweets, plump with pinkish cheeks, smiling and giggling while their parents attended to their every need, while she was miserable, so thin and weak her body could break down any moment.

It was but weeks later her life took a massive fall, highly wanted criminals took refuge in their district, trying to hide from the armed force that was sustained by the rich part of the population, and completly controlled by them. Their district was so full of criminals it had drawn too much attention from the nobles, it was seen like a nest of villany that was threatening the peaceful life they had. And so, it was invaded by armed forces with the task of wiping out the threat. It was then that Shina watched as her mother got shot, hiding in a pile of rubble her mother had placed her in. And it was then that Shina decided she wouldnt suffer like that never again, begining her search for power.

Years passed, Shina, at sixteen, found herself in a pirate crew that was searching for some very powerful indeed, she had specifically tracked them down as she was searching for the very same thing. They wanted it for the money, as it was absolutely invaluable, it was going to allow them to live ten lives in richness, but she had other intentions. It had taken them very long but they had finally found the location and retrieved it, a fruit worth so much no one dared even look at it for too long. Though they expected treachery and thievery, plots to take the money from the others instead of splitting it, none of them expected the little girl to sneak off her bed at night. None of them expected the little girl to retrieve a specially sharp dagger, none of them expected it until they were gargling their own blood as she stared into their eyes with a cold murderous gaze, and then they realized their true mistake, not noticing who the real danger was.

Shina was never heard from again, the only traces left of the girl was a derelict pirate ship full of corpses. No one ever caught her name, no one ever remembered her face, she slipped by like a shadow and left no traces behind. No one realized that a few of the marine and pirate ships that were strangely found with no crew were left behind by her, in the wake of her mad search for power.

Tensuh

Back to top Go down