One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riku Kazanaki [Pirate]

Go down

Riku Kazanaki [Pirate] Empty Riku Kazanaki [Pirate]

Post by Sarfix5 Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:31 am

[url=htt

N A M E: Riku Kazanaki

A G E: 17

B O U N T Y:
5,000 Berries

D E V I L - F R U I T:
None

E Q U I P M E N T:
1x Sword
2x Pistols

S K I L L S
Sword Fighting
Hand To Hand Combat

A B I L I T I E S:
None

O C C U P A T I O N:
None

A F F I L IA T I O N S:
Pirate

History:
Riku was an ordinary kid, he lived his whole life on Sabody, he didn't really have any problems. He was a good kid, he listened to his parents, heck he was a goody-two-shoes. He didn't know what his father and mother did for money though, his father would always leave on trips and not be home for months at a time. It began to bother Riku a bit about what his father was doing, one day when his father was away, somebody knocked on his home door. His mother went to answer and saw the Navy, Riku came downstairs only to have guns aimed at him. They said they were looking for his father who had a 70,000 berri bounty on him. When they both said they didn't know where he was, one of the officers grinned and stepped into the house, the officers came after him as they wrecked everything looking for his father. Riku's mother tried to stop them but was shot in the stomach, Riku ran from the house as they were upstairs and waited. After a few hours, Riku came back to see his mother was dead on the ground. He sat there and cried his heart out for his mother, a few months later he was living with other people and recieved news that his father had been missing. Riku had a good idea what happened to him but didn't say anything. He decided that he would become a pirate, dedicated to plundering cities and stealing gold. He didn't know where to start but just said to himself any place is a good place. He began to steal from Naval officers quietly, rob stores and take gold, he didn't know what bounty he had on him but it didn't matter to him. His story starts here...

Sarfix5

Back to top Go down