One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ P i r a t e ] Hannah "Honey B." Barlow

Go down

[ P i r a t e ] Hannah "Honey B." Barlow Empty [ P i r a t e ] Hannah "Honey B." Barlow

Post by Negative Aihara Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:26 am

"The world just ain't right to you, baby. So you gotta do it wrong."
                          --Blood of Titans

[ A picture will go here SHO NUFF. ]

Hannah "Honey B" Barlow. First Mate of the Fallen. 19.

Hit: The Fallen, That Fucking Crybaby, That Blonde Dumbass, fucking swearing, sweets, animals, quiet, FUCKIN' BAR FIGHTS M8

Miss: If it's not a hit then it probably fucking belongs here.

A B I L I T I E S
[ Giantess Blood ] - All of Hannah's physical capabilities can be summed up by her strange heritage. She has a monstrous amount of stamina and strength that makes her the juggernaut out of the Fallen Crew. She can take major wounds and blood loss and even bullets before she starts to feel even tired. Her upper-body strength is something not to sneeze at, however, more of her power is in her legs. Considering that Angel, her captain, and Kiri, their swordsman detest and shy away from killing their adversaries, Honey B is rarely ever seen using kicks.

[ I've Seen a Face Like That Before. . . ] - Honey B has been around men with heightened bloodlust, and even allied herself with filthy men. Usually, she is able to make judgments on people after a few minutes' glance. However, this is completely and utterly outclassed by Kiri's own Mantra.

S K I L L S

• Honey Bee Swarm ( Mitsubatchi Mure ) - While most reasonably believe that Hanna's nickname comes from her love of sweets, they are certainly wrong. Honey's bounty title is birthed from her boxer-like fighting style, which is centered around overwhelming her foes with relentless pressure from the titanic strength of her fists. The First Mate of the Fallen's impressive height lends to it, as her long wingspan allows for her to deal devastating, long-range punches whilst simultaneously maintaining a gap between her opponents.
  • Sweet Counter ( Kanbi Kaunta ) - Considering her excellent endurance and stamina, Honey B's fighting style is reckless and filled with openings. Her near-berserker technique has allowed for her to use these holes in her stance as a lure to draw her opponents in and punish them with a devastating hook or counterblow.
  • Combo Breaker ( Konbo Bure-ka ) - A classic cross, hook, and jab combo. Honey B then presses all of her weight forward and ignites her rocket fists to launch her opponent in the air by delivering a following uppercut that not only has tons of force, but sears the opponent with intense heat by punching in a flaming arc.
  • Pop Rock ( Poppu Rokku ) - Heating up her Rocket Fist, Honey B. punches her opponent with enough explosive force to knock them several yards backwards. This sears the opponent and sends them rolling away.
  • Hard-boiled Sweet ( Ha-doboirudo Kanbi ) - Honey B. grasps onto a part of her opponent, usually the face, and turning the heat up to such dangerous degrees that the blood running through the opponent's veins begin to boil and sometimes even burst, before swinging around to throw the opponent wherever they may land. ( You can assume it's super fucking far or into a surface of harsh contact. Honey loves buildings. )
  • Rock Candy ( Rokku Kyandi ) - Honey B. punches the ground to create a large shockwave strong enough to knock even hardened men on their feet. Usually this is a form of crowd control meant for situation with a large number of opponents.
  • Sugar Rush ( Shuga-rashhu ) - A relentless combo that consists of four punches, and each blow actually is dealt with such speed as to where it actually is four. It's a sixteen hit combo, that consists of high speed hits and strain.
  • Jewel Appraisal ( Jyueru Appureisaru ) - A move where Honey B kicks the crotch. Usually a man, because for some reason Kiri and Angel thinks that a crushed pelvis is better than dying, even though a man might as well not live if he doesn't have a %*^(.
  • Bad Boy ( Akutarou ) - The First Mate of the Fallen punches you in the fucking nose and makes you think about what you did, ya naughty coontrag.

Negative Aihara

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum