One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|Pirate| Cole

Go down

|Pirate| Cole Empty |Pirate| Cole

Post by Feigster Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:14 pm

|Pirate| Cole Black-15
"To shine with dignity for eternity...Just like Silver."
N A M E :Cole

Alias:Silver Dollar

A G E

B O U N T Y//R A N K
"I'll keep his legacy alive."

Silver Dollar-650,000,000

Cole-400,000,000

D E V I L - F R U I T
"You are what you eat."

Baku-Baku no Mi

E Q U I P M E N T
"A sword is the Extension of a warrior's soul."

Silver Lining- A Nodachi that was used by Silver. It was a blade forged by Cole using his Baku Metal as well as rare  blade they had come along in their travels.The blade was made so Silver would always have Cole with him when he needed him. It was Silver's weapon of choice in combat, and gave him victory nearly every time he drew it time and time again. Cole ended up receiving it back from Silver saying that it would be something to remember him by. This blade never leaves Cole's side as he considers it his treasure. Whenever asked how much it is, he states how much Silver's bounty is.

S K I L L S
I can't do what he did, but I can still hold
Super-Metabolism- Due to the power of the Baku-Baku no Mi, Cole is able to eat things that most people would die from. However...Some of these things are a bit heavy and have a high calorie count. In order to deal with this and avoid becoming overweight, Cole had to constantly train his body in one way or another. Despite his small exterior this has granted him an amazing amount of strength that lies hidden beneath the surface. Allowing him to keep up with some of the stronger people on the crew if only behind by a small margin.

Surprising Strength- Due to Cole's power he tended to eat a lot. Which means he tended to gain weight a lot. In order to resolve this issue he constantly worked his body to the limit to burn off fat and make it muscle. So while he is not the physically strongest in his group he is in no way weak, and has an abrupt amount of strength lying dormant under his small physique.  He is generally capable of lifting things about 7 times his size with little to no problem.

Unarmed Combat- Cole has for some time been acting as the deceased Silver Dollar who had only been able to fight using his fists and his blade. While not as proficient as possibly Iris or Silver was, having to act out the part as well as his daily regiment to keep burning off the excess calories of random food he has shown to be able to keep up with some of the toughest combatants they have come across in the New World as of late.

Armed Combat- Cole has learned to use an assortment of weapons due to the nature of his fruit revolving mostly around them and whatever he eats. He may not be able to explain how a gun works but he can literally use one like its his own hand.

Busoshoku Haki- Given the nature of Cole's fruit this was the more proficient color Cole ended up using and training capable of being able to make his Baku Baku attacks more potent. Especially to Logia users. As of late he has been working on Busoshoku: Koka, but is only able to produce enough to slightly darken the areas that are applied to.

Kenbunshoku Haki- Haki allows the user to sense the presence of others, even if they are concealed from view or too far to see naturally. Generally used to try and anticipate an opponent's attacks, but Cole did not train this Haki as much as the other if not at all, so it vaguely is used and generally not in large application.

A B I L I T I E S [inborn/Devil Fruit powers, special techniques]
"He may have passed away, but his will and spirit are still with us."
Baku Baku no Mi- Allows the user to eat and chew anything (except Kairoseki) from wood to even the strongest metals. The eaten items can then be fused to turn the user's body into a weapon or be combined together to create something else. It can also be used to alter the body's bone structure by eating oneself temporarily.Also, the user can only use the objects they have eaten in the previous 24 hours, anything before that time would not be usable anymore. Due to the restraints of the fruit it is very variable in the application of abilities used.

"Even in death he always stays by my side."
A Demon Awakens- When Cole is knocked unconscious usually due to an overwhelming attack or Haoshoku Haki, an alternate persona generally awakens. In this state Cole is in a state of clear mind that generally gives off no intent, but intrinsic combat instincts to respond generally making Kenbunshoku more difficult to use towards him as well as Haoshoku due to his consciousness not making decisions in combat and being already in a mostly unconscious or semi-conscious state. It is also in this state that Cole actually uses Silver Lining unsheathed, when the blade is drawn and used to fight it has been noted that his combat style becomes vaguely similar to Silver's before he passed away.

O C C U P A T I O N  
"Sometimes I wonder if I was suited for the job."
Pirate Captain

H I S T O R Y
Cole was born a demon...Not really though cause that would be ridiculous. In all honesty when he was born he had been born with red-eyes and white hair. This obviously being the signs of albino for a few. But on the island he was born on it was considered an ill omen for a child to be born into these attributes. His parents did not disown him or anything of the such though. He was their child and as such they would care for him. For the first few years of his life he actually lived a pretty normal life.  Besides the casual taunting he was able to talk with the other children and even make a few friends. Though the elders of the island didn't like the idea of keeping the child on the island and believed he would eventually bring misfortune upon it should he ever stay.

Children grew up fast. This was no exception for Cole at a young age was already capable of helping with extrenous chores whether fieldwork, hunting, or just helping in the house.  One day though, not any different from any other a group swarmed into his house. Led by the elders, they explained to Cole's parents that he would be sold off as a slave no questions asked. His parents in refusal with the idea tried to fight back to keep their child. But they were unable to do so and ended up having to watch as Cole was taken from them to places unknown.

Cole ended up arriving into the slave trade of Saobody Archipelago.  From there, his new life would begin. Immediately off the boat he was he tasted hot iron etch the Hoof of the Flying Dragon on his back. The mark that would last on him for eternity. The mark of one who would forever be considered less than human. From here on out, his hardships would begin.

The first thing he had happen to him as a slave was given two things. The hoof, and the bomb collar. Both symbols of the slave that lives a life forever below that of human, and an inescapable fate.

The first master he ever served was quite cruel...Which in retrospect to all other tenryubito made him quite the normal. But Cole wasn't aware of that at the time. He was always referred to as 'Shiro'. Some of his first tasks as a slave were just basic torture in a sense. As his master wanted to see if Albino's had a higher tolerance for pain than normal slaves did. So everyday there would be a new form of torture waiting for him. Whether it was the classic whipping, electric therapy, the burn treatment, drowning in water, and other inhumane practices.

Cole after the first few months he could feel the toll on both the body and his mind. He could feel his humanity slowly slipping away, and he first realized it when he could no longer remember his full name.

"Cole..." That was it. Nothing more or less. All he remembered vaguely was 'Cole'. At times he even doubted whether that was his name or not. Only Shiro was remaining...

One day he was brought out with the Tenryubito back into the slave auctions. It was a horrible experience to return to the place you lost your freedom to see others become like you. He couldn't remember what he did, maybe he moved out of place or just said something wrong but he remembered being shot by his master and being called 'useless'. It was quick and simple as that.

He could feel the life slowly fade from him. He knew that this would probably be his life breath. That this was going to be the time he died. But...He heard a voice in the distance, or maybe it was closer than he thought. He would try to open his eyes to see who was calling out to him. All he saw were two figures, before his eyes shut. Though this wouldn' be the final time that he would just them. He had not been dragged to Davy Jones' Locker as of yet. When he opened his eyes he realized he was alive. He looked around the room he was in. Everything there was white. Pure white actually. White curtains, white sheets, white floors, white ceilings. When he put a second thought to it, he almost thought he had died maybe... He heard a door creek open. At first he sensed up thinking it was 'him'. It was the same suit, the one that appeared as though one was to dive into the ocean. But its true purpose to keep the air purified from that of the outside air. Just as the one his 'master' had. "It seems you have had quite the bit of trouble my dear treasure?" The voice was different from what he expected though. The voice carried the same sense as his the one he was familiar with. Somewhat condescending, and possessive. But it was not the same. "Its okay, you're better now. You won't have to deal with that abuse anymore." A new voice entered the room. From a young girl who appeared around Cole's age. She like him had eyes of crimson red and hair of snow white. "You're lucky to be alive. You should eat something now." Another voice entered the room. This one sounding a bit older than himself. Just like the girl he too was like him. No, one look and you could tell he was something of his own. Red-eyes that not even ruby could compare to, and white hair of a old, wise man.
The person before him stood tall. His eyes and hair were so similar to Cole's own albino features that they could have been mistaken as brothers in just a glance.Beside him stood the girl who appeared to be of similar appearance as well. But she also held an air of dignity to her. One undeserving of that of someone who was forced to be a slave. He would learn that these two would change his life forever. Silver and Crystal Dollar.

They like him were slaves, but to their luck their master had a fixation on white albinos. So unlike most slaves they were treated like royal pets than actual slave servants. The name of their master was Mine Anders. A tenryubito just like his old one. Though unlike his old one he was less vicious towards him. He had apparently been bought off from his old master when he was dying, by this man when Crystal and Silver saw the indignity occur. Cole luckily suited his tastes.

As time went on Cole began living with Anders and the siblings. For the most part they all seemed to have it quite casually, and were treated more like pets. Though Anders was a Tenryubito none the less and the joy he found in the albino children was only outmatched by his nasty temperament towards his servants and other slaves. Cole having experienced this treatment for himself at first refused to associate with the other two siblings thinking that they were nothing more than birds happily singing in their cage.For months on end they tried to talk to Cole. But he refused to open up. Crystal at some point tried to ask him different question. 'Shiro do you like this?' and 'Shiro do you play that?'. He never responded though, cause to him that wasn't his name. She trying to learn more about him kept pestering him using that name till the point he bursted out against her in a rage. He shouted his name to her and then fueled by his fury began questioning how she could be so willing to live under such a disgusting man and why they don't do anything for the regular servants when they get pampered, and even accused them of only wanting to help him because he was also like them.

"I'm nothing like you bast-" Before his sentence was even finished he was slugged in the face by a heavy fist.

"You're nothing like us? Yeah, we have the same color eyes, the same color hair, eat the same food, live in the same place, we even bare the same mark...That day though, neither of us gave a crap. All we saw was some frightened kid about to die before us. So yeah, we are different. We won't point fingers at others for blame or force them to act. We'll extend out our hand to those who need it and help."

The two left Cole to his self at that time. In which Cole was left speechless. Over the next few days a sense of guilt was built up. Realizing the error of his ways he wanted to go to the siblings and apologize for the actions that had transpired. But frustration and stubbornness kept him from doing so. He could only vent as a young man could by throwing his fists. He slammed his fist into a wall. But the consequences of that rage ended up leading to a certain trail of events.

A vase on a stand close to the wall began to wobble in response to the punch. It processed in the corner of Cole's eye what was about to happen. -Crash-Break-Smash- The vase was no more. Before a moments notice one of the regular slaves arrived on the scene. She had seen it, she had known what he had done. What was worse was that Anders was the next one on the scene. It was clear what was going to happen next to Cole. He was going to be 'punished' just as he use to be.Now under normal circumstances a person who ended up doing something to enrage a Tenryubito, such as Anders could be killed on the sight. Cole was likely no exception, but he knew that Anders valued him too much to kill him. So he would just suffer through. Just like how he had been conditioned to do oh so long ago. Yet...The maid took blame right in front of him and Anders.

Why anyone would say that he had no idea. Offending a Tenryubito was a lethal offense. She had willingly accepted it with open arms. But why? He didn't understand why she would ever do that. The maid turn her face to him smiling for only an instance. It was as if she was completely willing. Why would she do this though? He didn't even know the woman's name? Was she that kind of a person. No....

Anders immediately began beating the women in front of him with no relent. She didn't flinch nor back away. It was just painful to watch. She definitely didn't know why she was smiling still yet. But then he saw. He realized the moment why 'it' was taken out. Anders pulled out a gun and aimed it at her.  The slave only shut her eyes as if about to go into a long sleep. Cole could see it now...

She had wanted to die. She no longer could stand the life of enslavement and for that reason was willing to give up her life. He never thought that enslavement would ever bring one to this conclusion. He thought someone had to stop this. Someone had to change this situation and justify it.

The next moment, a gunshot was heard. But the woman was not shot. Cole lay on the floor as the crimson liquid slowly flowed from his body. Anders was truly frightened now as he watched one of his 'treasures' dying and with even more rage tried to kill the maid pointing the gun at her head. But before he could even fire the shot, Anders was struck to the ground. It honestly took him a moment to even process what had happened. When he looked up from the ground he saw him. The white-haired, red-eyed boy who he had dubbed Silver. The boy after striking him down had now stood between him and the maid with Cole.

"That's enough..." He said to Anders with annoyance. Anders didn't like it, but if he wanted to keep his prizes he would have to let this go. But there would be consequences for the events that had transpired.

For their deeds of 'pestilence' they were to be punished. They were to be locked up with no food or water until they had apologized to Anders. So they were locked away in a dungeon under his estate. Both were chained and locked in barred cages. From there it began. Cole and Silver were locked up. There would be no light in the underground dungeon. It was hot, humid, smelled, and the feeling of critters big and large could be felt moving around the cells on occassion.

The only time light every entered them was when he entered that one time in the day always asking that same question 'Did you learn your lesson?' Both of them would not reply. They would not acknowledge him. With a smile on his face he would shut the door and leave them. Days went by without food and water. Cole could slowly start feeling his resolve waiver. He could always look to Silver though. Even in that darkness he could see it. A face that never seemed to waiver. As it had lost even more color and bone was practically showing, he never once showed sign of weakness. The face of resolve always shined on him and it always kept the dungeon bright. So they survived on the ground water and ate what they saw crawling around. They wouldn't die like this.

At some point Anders was having enough. They were not breaking so he would beat them. Each day if they refused him, he beat the tired, hot, dehydrated, hungry children.

Days went by. Cole could feel it. His body was failing him. He looked his light, still alive and shining. Standing in that same spot as usual eyes forward.

One day the door opened. But it was Anders who shined through the light. But that of a small figure. A girl with white hair and red eyes. She gave them a teary-eyed smile as she ran over to them. Holding a bundle of food in her hands. Meat, vegetables, fruits, and water. Saying that Anders had left for the day and she was able to snag some of the food she had found around the house for them while he was gone.

Cole was overjoyed at the fact that Crystal was able to do that for them. He immediately began digging into the First thing he saw. It didn't matter what it was or what it tasted like. It was food, it was sustenance, it was a way to keep going.Yet...Silver never touched any of the food. He only stared into the light on his knees as he always did. At first they didn't know whether he was dead or not...It took many moments of shaking him and crying from the both of them before he even said anything in a mumbled tone.

"I won't eat it..." The starved, skin and bone child must have not been able to think properly as both siblings tried to feed him but he refused them both. "I  won't eat it! I won't eat what I haven't earned myself ever again! I won't take without properly taking it in my own two hands!!!" He stayed there silent throughout. Cole didn't know what to say about such things. He never considered it giving up after eating Ander's food. A sense of guilt had lingered as if he had committed a sin of its own. But he couldn't stop himself from eating whatever food was left. The hunger was too strong. It was like never before and it nearly brought Cole to tears with shame. He felt so guilty about it. His brother only staring forward. "...Cole. Eat and become strong for the both of us. We'll be each other's strength." It was as if he was receiving a blessing of an  angel. That was the feeling Cole got. He nodded as snot and tears continued fall down as he ate every last bite swearing to one day return the favor to his brother. To use his strength for him however he wanted.

Anders arrived on the scene of the three albino children. His face in more of a rage than ever before. Though it was obvious he was enraged by them eating, it felt as though it was rage beyond that reasoning...And he showed it with shouts and curses at all three of them. Shouting about eating his most prized treasure. He began calling them ungrateful freaks, and even began laying hands on Crystal squeezing the life out of her small neck. Both brothers watched in terror, their actions different in response. Silver watched...He watched as rage began building up as though it was going to leak from within his caged prison and flood over. Cole on the other hand erupted, thrashing about punching, kicking, anything to try and remove the chains.

Anders was so engrossed with Crystal he didn't even realize what was about to happen next until he heard the sounds of chains breaking

Cole bit into his chains. He bit down with all his strength and he felt it. A break, a snap, a crunch, as the chains went loose. It wasn't over yet as he chomped at the bars of his cell. A bigger bite was needed. Bigger. BIGGER. His mouth opened up to the size where it could have easily eaten two people of Ander's size as it consumed the bars seperating him from. He now stood face to face with Anders. Both of them thinking they were looking into the eyes of a beast. Though Anders released crystal as he was staring in fear as Cole stared in rage. He was going to end it opening his mouth agape to finish it. To end Anders

"AAAAAAAaaaanders!!!!" He shouted as he jumped his mouth coming at his head like a guilotine.

"COLE!"

A single word stopped Cole. Stopping him in his tracks as he heard it.He remembered how Silver called out to him with a voice so stern and then passing out from overexerting himself. Or that's what he thought it was at that time. Silver stayed in the same position he had been in before. The entire time looking at Anders with his cold, red-eyes staring into his soul. This was the awakening of the Silver Oni.

Silver gave a command "Let me out ." One look from Silver and it was as if a knife was to his throat. Anders immediately did as he was told and opened it. In which Silver kindly greeted him by punching him in the face. Anders hit the ground hard. From there he grabbed the keys to the bomb collars as well as some of the food and ate in right in his face. "This food is now mine. I've taken it for myself and I'll never let it go." In retort to this Anders shouted from the floor from where he was hit. "Do you realize what you have just done you insolent brats?! You are all doomed! Shiro has eaten the devil's fruit! And now you're stealing from me as well you ungrateful child! You'll be nothing more than a good for nothing pirate if you keep this up!"

Another punch landed on his jaw. "His name is Cole asshole."
Silver smiled after some thought. "A pirate huh? Yeah...I like it. Yeah, we're pirates...The Silver Pirates...Alright its decided. From this day forth we're the Silver Pirates! We take what we want and we live free! So if you have what it takes call for help. Tell them that you're little 'treasures' ended up beating you up. Making you fear. Even stole your devil fruit. It'll be a good start for our debut!" Silver smiled deviously as he walked over to the unconscious Cole.

Cole slowly woke up to the smiling face of Silver. The words he first told him were. "We may not be entirely the same. But from now on you're family. So let's go home..." With that, Cole and Crystal literally broke into tears as they all left Saobody Archipelago to start a new life.

Feigster

Back to top Go down