One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|| t w i s t e d p i r a t e || Eugene Alwin.

Go down

|| t w i s t e d p i r a t e || Eugene Alwin. Empty || t w i s t e d p i r a t e || Eugene Alwin.

Post by Jsaicee Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:54 pm

Le Ateso

|| n a m e ||
Eugene Alwin.
// Le Ateso.
// Blonde Neck.

|| a g e ||
Twenty-Seven.

|| b o u n t y // r a n k ||
91, 000, 000.

|| d e v i l -- f r u i t ||
Ushi Ushi no Mi, Model -- Giraffe

|| i n v e n t o r y ||
Twin Platinum Knuckles
A deuce of silvery plated Knuckles that bind his fingers when in use. They are canvassed by a pair of wearily wrapped bandages. These knuckles are strictly tedious to lift, though with Eugene's natural strength, they become quite the facile task. The knuckles stringently incorporate both his characteristic brawn with his ultimately furious hand-to-hand combat skills to form a might and nerve extraordinary. They have quite the oblate edges, though they only pose a threat to flatten the opponent's face, torso and other parts. These edges of course, apply an even greater force for a result truly extensive. They worn like gloves, the ivory hand reaching over to the embrace of his palms from under and these tips sticking out the bones of his fingers.

Cigarette Crate
A frosty mint carton that suits two sets of ten cigars per row within.

Lighter
A relatively ebony lighter for the cigarettes mentioned above.

Sunglasses
Two plum lenses stacked by chalky skeletons binding the lenses to one another in the nose area. These sunglasses retain the tranquil and mild personality of Eugene, though he has a bipolar syndrome that turns his nature upside down whenever the sunglasses are removed. His personality shifts, per say, into 'things'.

|| s k i l l s ||
-- Hand-to-Hand Combat; Expert.
-- Kickboxing; Master.
-- Agility; Trained and Perceptive.
-- Speed; Not bad.
-- Stamina; Depends.
-- Strength; Superior.
-- Doctor; Knowledgeable.

|| a b i l i t i e s ||

Busoshoku Haki
Eugene's focus is his main interest in this Haki. This particular form of energy concentrates upon a certain body part, concocting an armor or plating around the specified spot, which can, in turn, be utilized defensively and offensively. The body part itself either grows protective, or furthers it's potential through innate hardening. The first part of the latter two substantially imbues it with an exceptional, shielding ability that does no less than remain sturdy. The latter, however, augments the limb/body at hand, making it consolidated and compact. The density increases the overall moxie of the user and/or their weapons. Eugene has achieved a level of mastery that allows him superior reach over to his armaments.

Kenbunshoku Haki
Also dubbed 'Mantra', this Haki allows the user to further discern an opponent's advance strike, showing it in a slower grasp and feel, thusly making this Haki a prominent sixth sense. The most common application of this Haki is seize a person's position or sensing their position, even if they were concealed or in a distance. This Haki is treated as something close to 'prediction shortly before an attempt'.

--

Giraffe Model: Ushi Ushi no Mi.
A zoan-type Devil Fruit that allows it's eater to alter his/her shape according to their will, either a full-fledged Giraffe or a hybrid between Human and Animal.

Kama Kirin
The hybrid form allows the user exceptional neck maneuverability, making this technique one of those available. Simply a neck-swipe that lashes at a trajectory airborne enemy.

Bigan
A technique that utilizes the hybrid's abnormally long nose for a swift thrust attack using the nose itself, and because of the diameter it possesses, the nose is a much destructive regalia to this technique. The square bridge helps construct necessary momentum.

Kyoku Bigan
Pulling his neck in and reeling it close to his shoulders, the hybrid form fires the nose out like a cannon, with condensed momentum that fully supports this strike.

Henchkirin
Literally a close-combat walloping attack that repeatedly moves the neck from left to right, basically binding the enemy in a seemly endless assault of slaps.

Mochikirin
Similar to the Bigan though with more perilous ferocity backing the attack.

Kirin Hyodai
The cardinal technique that supports all other attacks. The hybrid form pulls the neck in; transfiguring into a cake-like figure that only increases propulsion by an excessive amount.

Subekirin
Used in the full, giraffe form, this technique is a savage dash attack that launches into the opponent vigorously, after reeling all fours underneath the torso and skating through the surface. This is a wild attack that can often combine itself with the long neck to tackle the enemy with superior drive.

---

Nakkuru Uchinuku ( Knuckle Punch )
The knuckles glow a bright yellow, and with a fixed jab, Eugene attempts to swiftly stroke the opponent.

Nakkuru Ashige ( Knuckle Kick )
The knuckles glow a wheaty golden once more, before promptly striking into a hardened uppercut.

Nakkuru Shotto ( Knuckle Shot )
By harshly employing his 'Mantra' Haki, Eugene perceives a certain muscle weakpoint and lollops it with his knuckles, either disabling it or bruising it tenaciously.

Nakkuru Kaen ( Knuckle Flame )
The plane edges possessed by the Knuckles burst out, unlocking into five respective rockets that gain a flame behind them. Truthfully, these edges are -bombs- which go off when coming to impact with a target.

Nakkuru Saigai ( Knuckle Disaster )
The particularly destructive part of the Nakkuru style is the Saigai, which relies on hand speed. This devastating skill unleashes a volley of strikes at the opponent at speeds unread, for they hold extraordinary velocity at which they dispatch. This move actually does hustle and give the illusion that Eugene has multiple, blurry arms.

Nakkuru Saigai; Kodai ƌgonshoku ( Knuckle Disaster: Grand Gold )
A combination technique that brings the Saigai into potency. By potentially utilizing the Nakkuru Uchinuku technique, the Knuckles gain a rarefied light, before bursting into incalculable bullets of golden yellow that punish the opponent in their assault with a piercing quality imbuing the attack itself.

|| o c c u p a t i o n ||
Doctor.

|| a f f i l i a t i o n ||
  • Twisted Pirates.
  • Mecha Pirates.

|| h i s t o r y ||
    It starts in a quiet sunset. Everytime. The noon is dark; the twilight bears the city in it's drapes of red. Human's desire creep out of their bodies, and they proceed to hunt. Eugene's insides burn. They burn because of what guilt he shows. When but a mere youth, Eugene was innocent. His personality divined the nature of rage he was emblazoned with as an infant that cried surges when born. It's not a man's fault to play -- it is in a man's heart to play. Every man wishes to play a game. A game not the finest of entities could know. Eugene, long ago, was a drifting, ambitious child. Mayhaps overlooking the truest of tensions binding him for later to come. He is slightly older, and the pains start to dig away at him. A family that abandoned the weak -- a friend that no longer breathed -- a brethren that has become inevitable dust. It surely does eat his entrails, knowing fully well that he did absolutely nothing when needed. He couldn't move a toe. . .whilst the fires of war slowly consumed his warmhearted village. He was enslaved to a misery known as,

' disgrace. '
  • Jsaicee
    Jsaicee

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum