One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| Captain | - Angelique Delasangre

Go down

| Captain | - Angelique Delasangre Empty | Captain | - Angelique Delasangre

Post by VickiRinney Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:20 am

ANGELIQUE "Angel" DELASANGRE
------------------------------------------------
| Captain | - Angelique Delasangre 37bed7a9-aa1b-4968-bd0e-6244ce826714_zpsc5651365
Twenty-Three - The Fallen Captain - Toro Toro no Mi - 200 Million Beri - Supernova - Humanist

YOU SAY ANGELS FROM THE SKY DON'T WALK THE EARTH
as time goes by, I realize

• Specializing in Mercenary Combat since childhood.
  • Wielder of the Unagi Kiba.
  • Commander of The Seraph.
  • Dynamic Speed/Agility.
  • Peak Marksmanship.
  • Proficient Navigator.
  • Budding Tactician.

I WILL NEVER LET YOU FALL, I'LL STAND UP WITH YOU FOREVER
I'll be there through it all, even if saving you sends me to heaven.

• The Fallen Crew.
  • Akira/Mecha Pirates.
  • Takeo Delasangre/Expedition Crew.
  • Gilles Kanis/Der Wilde Jagd.
  • Diabolitio Deforest & Co.
  • Skypiea.
  • Baltigo Island.

THERE'S SO MUCH MORE THAN I COULD EVER LEARN
you're an angel in disguise

• Toro Toro No: Muchichi - ( Whiplash )
    | The substance of her fruit overwhelms the surface of her long whip - giving it an extendable, painful quality upon every slash released from its form. Hits that connect will put the substance onto the opponent as well - leaving them vulnerable for more offensive maneuvers at the control of the user. |
  • Toro Toro No: Yaburu - ( Invasion )
    | The substance slides underneath the clothing/armor of the user as though alive, expanding into a snake-like entity to bind the user from within. Its ultimate goal is to lock the limbs of the user together to make them more vulnerable to attack/trap them. |
  • Toro Toro No: Junan - ( Passion )
    | The substance splatters onto the area around the user - be it thrown within the air or upon the ground - only to explode into boiling tendrils that lash out multiple times. These moves bombard around the opponent and disorient the state while burning the skin. |
  • Toro Toro No: Sakamichi - ( Slippery Slope )
    | The user transform their arms into a long scale of condensed liquid, spreading out its properties in a giant wave in front of her that captures all attacks within its bouncing form and reverberates it off of her and back towards the user. This includes projectiles, bullets, and physical enhancing attacks. |
  • Toro Toro No: Te Kara - ( Hands Off )
    | Upon being touched, the user's surface immediately converts into the jelly in order to trap the opponent inside of her via the connection. The user keeps the opponent in close range in this matter, and the opponent begins to sink in towards her as though she is made of quicksand. |
  • Toro Toro No: Kiho - ( Bubble )
    | The user formulates her hand into a syrup-like state - raising in front of her to aim towards the body of the opponent. A projection is released, and once it makes contact, would seek to trap the opponent in a thick bubble made of the substance that contains them inside and keeps her from harm. |

Post TS - Skypiean Training

• Toro Toro No: Zure - ( Shift )
    | A Mastery of the Toro Toro allows for the user to formulate into her fruit's state and increase her speed - travel in this state gives her the ability to move to Soru-like comparison in between obstacles and in movement in general though she cannot maintain weapon-usage in this state. |
  • Toro Toro No: Kyojin Kiho - ( Giant Bubble )
    | A magnified version of Kiho, this bubble is rapidly collected and made with the substance of the Toro Toro's jelly to create a large 'bomb' that is unleashed at the opponent. Upon explosion, the jelly traps its eruptive area in the substance, keeping those caught within its grasp still for a few moments and making weapons ineffective. |
  • Toro Toro No: Shirudo - ( Shield )
    | An effective version of Te Kara, the Toro Toro's jelly hardens on the outside of her body, via her hand or torso, upon immediate contact with the enemy's force and returns it back to the user in a reinforced bash. |

| Captain | - Angelique Delasangre 1225833_090216093108_retractablebaton1_%5BiPod_Photo%5D
Unagi Kiba
| A specialized Unique weapon crafted by Akira "Metal Maniac" Konoka. It is capable of generating dangerous levels of electric pulses and voltage in order to stun the enemy and it extends up to three times its original size at the push of a button. At the push of another button, it becomes lucid and fluid, allowing for it to be used akin to a whip. |

| Captain | - Angelique Delasangre Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREI9CMGR0kHmBAMjQUt0lK6NZ7RZSjys9n3oK5TTXk_GicxgVp
Angel's Whip
| The chosen weapon of the Delasangre to issue the least amount of fatal damage possible. Its used for spanking opponents and knocking them out in combination with her Devil Fruit to ease their blow. It hurts. |

AND THE TRUTH IS I'M SCARED ALL OF THE TIME
I'm terrified when I think of a world without her.

In every heart is a dream, though the nature of it varies from black to white. The dream of the Fallen is to make a new, peaceful world for the seas and those who inhabit it. A Paradise that will stretch as far as the horizon and never-ending, where fear and pain no longer exists. At her right stands her sword and honor, and at her left stands her shield and revelation, and the mass will all come to know harmony at the expense of her blood, sweat, and tears. Everyone is safe. Everyone must change for the good of our new world.

VickiRinney
VickiRinney

Back to top Go down