One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Mercenary) Saiga Furinji

Go down

(Mercenary) Saiga Furinji  Empty (Mercenary) Saiga Furinji

Post by SeiskeKun Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:26 am

Fuirinji Saiga by HikariNoGiri on deviantART
N A M E [preferably also in topic title]
Saiga “Jinetsukenjin” Fūrinji

A G E

B O U N T Y//R A N K
64 Million Berri

D E V I L - F R U I T
None

E Q U I P M E N T
His ship, a small, durable fast vessel which could only hold a few people and a small amount of cargo
Extremely durable Gauntlets and Grieves
Clothes, Medical Supplies, Normal ship stuff
A cache of money stored on the ship
A oxygen masked used to keep air born gases out of his system

S K I L L S
Master martial artist revered as a great hand to hand fighters in the world, Marines, Pirates and civilans you know anything about martial artists weapon or hand to hand you know his name.
Kenbunshoku Haki: He uses this type of Haki to predict the movement of his opponents and dodge their attacks with ease. He is advanced with this technique and has learned to use it to cut off his opponents attacks with attacks of his own before they get the chance to react.
Only living master of Fūrinji Style Martial Arts
Strength: From his years of training in the martial arts by his adopted father he is strong enough to crush large ships with his hand to hand techniques. His strength is high enough to create shockwaves which destroy anything In their wake.
Speed: His speed is extremely high as his adopted father would take him to different islands and simply let the monsters chase him around having him convinced that he was abandoned so he would learn to survive on his own at a young age. His speed is high for even advanced fighters as he continued his own training long after his father passed away.
Endurance: His physical endurance is quite high as his adopted father would spar him quite a bit and his father was a legendary martial artist. He once fought his dad while also defending himself from various dangerous animals around the island at the same time.
Busoshoku Haki :Naturally this "invisible armor" can be used as a weapon to strike others with. It can be used to augment the user's own attacks, projected ahead of the user as pure brute force, or imbued in weapons to increase their effectiveness. Any attack enhanced by Busoshoku Haki hits immensely harder than it would normally be without it This Haki is the one type of Haki Saiga has mastered as his father’s martial arts style uses this in low and high level techniques. Being a master of this fighting style he is very proficient with this type of haki and uses it when he simply wants to avoid confrontation. Using this to shield himself till his opponent simply wears himself out and he walks away.
Reflexes: He has high reflexes through training with his father to the point where he can easily dodge an opponent’s attacks, and when used in combination with his photographic memory his opponents must use a variety of attacks for he wont be hit by the same attack twice unless it is out of his view.
Attention to Detail: He has an extreme attention to detail rarely missing even the smallest details and also great eye sight.

A B I L I T I E S [inborn/Devil Fruit powers, special techniques]:
Photographic Memory: Which he uses to memorize and analyze opponent techniques and add them to his own fighting style. He has used this through the years on the various Pirates and turncoat marines he has haunted down.  
Rage: He is a very calm person normally but when enraged he cannot determine friend or foe and he attacks relentlessly anyone who gets in the way of what or who he is trying to destroy. His strength and speed are increased greatly but his technique is much less refined make him a less precise fighter.
Unnatural Strength: He has a very dense skeleton and his muscles are as well which allows him to take much more damage than an average person and also strike with great force without fracturing his hands or other limbs. He had very unnatural strength from a small child which caused him to be picked on by other children and not permitted to play with the normal kids. He easily overpowered a Giant in a arm wrestling match where the giant used both hands plus leverage and was still thrown by Saiga

O C C U P A T I O N: Mercenary

A F F I L IA T I O N S [Pirate/Marine/Neutral - should also appear in topic title] Neutral as in whoever is paying him to do a job at the time could be pirates, marines, or civilians. He also takes up work for free occasionally if he sees anyone being mistreated

H I S T O R Y [not required for returning characters] Saiga was abandoned as a child in a very small and poor town, his original parents are assumed to be pirates who might not have left him on purpose. He raised by a poor old woman named Sarah, who taught himself respect and to treat others how you like to be treated. At age 5 his unnatural strength began to manifest itself and being in a small town with normal children he would grievously injure or kill them completely on mistake. When Sarah tried to defend him from the mob of people he picked her up and attempted to carry her away and he mistakenly crushed her in his arms killing her.  He ran to try to escape the huge mob and he thought he would be killed suddenly they all were blown away rendered completely unconscious. He looked up and saw a large man standing in front of him, Saiga shook his hand immediately realized the man wasn’t affected by his strength. The man took his hand and promised to take care of him and teach him how to control his ability, so he wouldn’t hurt anyone again. They traveled the new world for 8 years training on many assorted islands and Saiga’s skill grew quickly. His adopted father was a pirate hunter and he also brought in marines who committed crimes against innocent people. He wouldn’t hunt random pirates, but only pirates who he considered to be evil. Saiga helped his father bring them in, learning the difference between Moral and Immoral pirates. After he was 13 his father began taking him to different Dojos around the world where he fought many children his age and even grown men once again increasing his already impressive skills. Once Saiga was 18 he and his father decided to open their own Dojo which was funded by Saiga who now took on Pirate hunting/Mercenary work. His father fell ill once Saiga was 19 years old, and it became harder and harder for him to run the dojo alone but he hid this fact from Saiga, as Saiga continued his adventures and sending money back whenever he could. Once his father became very ill and he received word Saiga rushed back as soon as he heard. He was 21 years old by the time he made it back. Apparently in the year adventuring he had gained quite the reputation earning the nickname “Jinetsukenjin” meaning God Hand which was from his immense strength which he gained by putting an enormous hand shaped hole in a pirate ship he was attempting to stop from leaving a dock. When he returned home to learn that his dojo had been shut down because the money he was sending was being taken by the nearby marine base through extortion. His father died overnight from an illness which the doctors could not identify. After the autopsy it was revealed that it was a poison in his system which destroyed his immune system Slowly. He found out that this specific poison was linked to a Pirate named Toxic, who was currently being held in a nearby marine base. He found the only inheritance his father left him a note, gauntlets, and grieves/shin guards, the note said that his father knew the entire time he had been poisoned and that he didn’t wish for Saiga to seek revenge. But Saiga was already caught up in his rage, he went to the marine base and began systematically wiping out everyone there being completely lost in his rage. When he woke up his was laid in the middle of a room of corpses wearing and the man Toxic was one of them. He had killed him…and everyone else in the base, he had to leave his hometown. He left the town leaving the money that had been stolen to his father’s head student so he could reopen the dojo. He bought himself a custom ship and took off hoping to pick up some work on a nearby island.

Last edited by SeiskeKun on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:03 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Removal)

SeiskeKun

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum