One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Pirate)Daisuke Shrimoniya

Go down

(Pirate)Daisuke Shrimoniya Empty (Pirate)Daisuke Shrimoniya

Post by Khalidanator Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:52 pm

N A M E
Daisuke Shrimoniya

A G E

B O U N T Y//R A N K
 0 /new crew member

D E V I L - F R U I T
 Ato Ato no mi

E Q U I P M E N T
 Leather Gloves
Two pistols
A cowboy hat

S K I L L S
 Durability:His body has become accostomed to abuse considering he had to go through rigorous training. This has made his body super human like enabling his ability to withstand blows easier.

Close Range:Daisuke is excellent when it comes to close range His kicks and punches are to be feared.

Intelligence:Daisuke is quite intelligent when he wants to be. He is pretty much a sworn genius.

Reflexes:He has excellent reflexes from his training when he was youngerHe dodges by pure instinct now a days.

Hearing and Sight:He has excellent hearing ability. He can hear subtle movements in a close range and he can see far distances.

A B I L I T I E S [inborn/Devil Fruit powers, special techniques]
His devil fruit lets him make are out of people and objects by causing a cloud to surround them allowing him to freely distort its shape and fuctionality.

Broken-Fu Art: Daisuke releases a forward wave of cloud at her target, distorting its shape and functionality.
Dying Art : Daisuke traps her victims within a large mural, where they will lose their lives but be immortalized in her art. It is similar to Galdino's Giant Candle Service Set in that it sacrifices people's lives to create art. This is done by him creating a large thought cloud and making it surround the user. He then has to connect large thought cloud to an object causing the  enemy to be transported into said object forcing the mural to be made.

O C C U P A T I O N
 A Pirate

A F F I L IA T I O N S
Pirate
The Twisted Pirates 

H I S T O R Y
A cry echoes through a town on a island in the Sabaody Archipelago. A strong, young baby boy had just been born into the world. Yes, this was the birth of the boy known as Daisuke Shrimoniya. He was born to Mr and Mrs.Shrimoniya. His father was a pirate captain who had stopped on the island for a quick rest. Though somewhere along the way he fell in love with a beautiful girl. Now here they were standing with a son. The father looked down on Daisuke and smiled."One day son, you shall make a great pirate." Daisuke simply chucked as he never really knew what his father wanted. A year after he was born his father decided it was time to head out. He gave Daisuke's mom the choice of staying or coming with him. The woman chucked a bit before looking at the pirate."I am coming with you honey. So is Daisuke."

With that his father loaded up his ship and got his wife and son on board and left. They sailed for three years stopping at island to island. When Daisuke was four though, a terrible incident happened. Pirates attack his father's pirate ship and completely ravaged everything. They killed the crew and the captain. Yes, they killed Daisuke's father. Good thing his father had told him and his mother to hide at the bottom of the deck as soon as he saw the pirate ship. The pirates did find them though and dragged them to the deck. They looked at the two andd simple snickered. With one quick motion they knocked Daisuke and his mother out and took them on their ship. Once there they did some very unpleasant stuff to his mother ultimately making her and her son a slave.  Daisuke was brought out of this cruel world when he was seven. This was the very time his mother died.The pirates showing a little bit of sympathy simply decided to make Daisuke their chore boy.

Daisuke grew up in this mentality till he was about ten years old. At that time the pirates had reached the new world and docked at an island. While they docked Daisuke quickly ran away from the ship heading deep into the jungle. Of course the pirates chased after him, but he quickly hid. After a while they gave up and simply headed back to their ship. Once they left Daisuke wandered around the island for several hours. He found a cabin on the island and decided to enter. He was met by the appearance of a old man who seemed quite battle hardened due to his scars. His name was Cornelius. Cornelius peered at the boy as he walked in before speaking."What are you doing here kid?" Daisuke stomach rumbled at that exact moment. Cornelius sighed before ushering the kid into the kitchen and feeding him some food.

While Daisuke ate, Cornelius began  to ask him questions. Daisuke siply told him the whole story of how this came to be. At the end Cornelius simply nodded."Well then... I am gonna help you out. You are going to be my pupil from now on. IN exchange I adopt you." Daisuke simply stared before nodding his head. With that the young boy began his long, rigorous training under the man.His training finally ended when Daisuke was 17.At that time he was looking around the jungle for some food to bring back. He began to feel a little peckish at this time so he decided to get a fruit. As he looked a peculiar fruit caught his eye. He reached up and grabbed it down. He smiled as he looked at it."This is new. Maybe it is a good eat." Daisuke opened his mouth before simply gobling  down the fruit. As he swallowed the horrible taste hit him like a wrecking ball."Woah this is nasty." he commented. He quickly rushed back to the cabin to tell Cornelius.

Once he reached the cabin he told Cornelius about the fruit. The man looked shocked as he told him about the strange color and patter on it."Did you eat it Daisuke?" The boy simply nodded."DAISUKE YOU JUST ATE A DEVIL FRUIT!" Daisuke siply stood their confused as Cornelius said this."What is a devil fruit Cornelius?" Cornelius simply sighed before explaining a devil fruit. Daisuke looked shocked as he heard they couldn't swim and sunk like a boulder. He looked down quickly before simply stating."I shouldn't have eaten it." It was at that moment that Cornelius collapsed onto the ground. Daisuke quikcly rushed to his adopted father's side and rushed him to a bed. It was a known fact that the man had a bad ticker. Cornelius looked at Daisuke and smiled in a pained way."This one is much worse than the others. I don't think I am gonan recover. Just remember. I lov..." At that moment the man closed his eyes signalling his death. Daisuke  shouted loudly causing his voice to echoe over the island. The boy wept for the rest of that day. When the next day rolled around he held a small little funeral for his fallen friend.
 When he went home he realized he could turn things to art.He trained for a year to master it. After a year some recruits came and told him to come join the Twisted pirates. He shrugged before nodding yes. Now he is apart of this crew and is trying to make a name for himself.

Last edited by Khalidanator on Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Khalidanator

Back to top Go down