One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Pirate} Tatsu Ansen

Go down

{Pirate} Tatsu Ansen Empty {Pirate} Tatsu Ansen

Post by Demonkingftw Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:16 am

N A M E
Tatsu Ansen

A G E

B O U N T Y//R A N K
N/A // N/A

D E V I L - F R U I T
Sui Sui no Mi

E Q U I P M E N T

• Eight long rifles:  Powerful rifles designed for quick reload and fire when at the hip.  He always carries these with him.
  • Silver saber:  A special cutlass made from a silver material, and said to be very strong.
  • Bolts:  Easy reloading bullets designed go into a gun and fire at rapid pace.
  • Hidden daggers:  Easily concealed throwing daggers...  Used for catching someone off guard.
  • Hidden body armor:  Thin body armor hidden under his clothing just in case he can't dodge or has to take a hit.

S K I L L S

• Quick draw:  He can draw swords and guns fast enough his arms can barely be seen.
  • Great eye:  Swords and guns to him seem to just fly towards a person's vital spots, to be blunt he can hit fast moving targets with easy and predict where their headed.  As a sub-skill of this it works in reverse too, knowing where an opponent is aiming to attack and to a degree the timing of it.
  • Poison and potion maker:  He's adept at making and detecting poisons, as well as non-lethal healing remedies and cures, basically making him able to give you the best acid you've ever had.
  • Adept swordsman:  He is an adept swordsman, able to out class the untrained but not actually too close to the masters in skill.
  • Adept sea-man:  He's very good at almost all areas of ship work.  Just set him to one and he's on it.
  • Adept liar:  He can lie about almost anything without being caught.  That being side he can't physically change his appearance.
  • Agile:  He's extremely agile, though he can swim through the earth he is also extremely good with controlling himself in the air, meaning he's trained himself for almost anything.

A B I L I T I E S

• Earth swimming:  There are no barriers beside open water the can block his path.  Able to swim through just about any non-living solid object with ease.
  • Weapon evasion: So long as he is expecting it and can see it coming he can swim through others weapons ensuring himself escape from harm, normally.
  • Kenbunshoku: Haki allowing the user to sense presence of others, when in combination with his devil fruit this is how he manages to find his way around even when 'submerged'.
  • (limited) Busoshoku:  Haki he uses to cut his sword, gun, and bullets in invisible armor.  Though he isn't very good at it he is capable to doing this to increase their durably wound those who are considered 'immortal'.  However, he is not very good at it, so he is in capable of using it to increase his own endurance or his weapons all that much.

O C C U P A T I O N
Hit-man

A F F I L IA T I O N S
Twisted Pirates - Friendly (Crew member)

H I S T O R Y

• Tatsu's life, of all places, started not a birth, but at the age of ten.  Before this not much is there to say.  Having a ex-marine father and a ex-pirate mother he was always keeping tabs on to two.  Sensing that slight amount of distrust between them and always distancing himself from them.
  • It was this that lead him to come into contact with the Sui Sui devil fruit.  Hiding in the basement to escape his parents more tense moments he found a strange box.  It looked old and dusty, and deciding to play with it the ten year old accidentally opened it.  Much to his surprise a piece of fruit fell out, not looking old or beaten at all...  Just a bit piece of fruit that the boy grew hungry just looking at.
  • From there the story is pretty known, his parents came down into the basement only to see him eating it and ran over.  Trying to get it out of him but he had already swallowed it, warning him against swimming they quickly made adjustments.  Working now to train their boy to survive in the world.
  • By the age of eighteen he was ready to move out on his own.  A full eight years of training in Haki, swordsmanship, marksmanship, devil fruit, and finally potions...  It was nearly all of his parents knowledge and he was quite ready to leave.  Only waiting long enough to get his weapons, ammo, and sword before he set sail.
  • Over the next five years he got stronger, learned new tricks, and improved himself.  Beginning to taking a liking to the challenge of taking people lives, and even beginning to make a business of it.  Beginning to call himself a hit man as he slowly worked his way towards the strongest fighters of the new world.
  • From there his life has been hunting pirates and bounties...  Killing for contracts, killing for fun...  The idea of fighting to the death while holding back nothing was just interesting to him, and if he was making money off of it too...  Well, he was happy.
Demonkingftw
Demonkingftw

Back to top Go down