One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comiya Shrimota(PIrate)

Go down

Comiya Shrimota(PIrate) Empty Comiya Shrimota(PIrate)

Post by Khalidanator Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:09 pm

N A M E :Comiya Shrimota

A G E:21

B O U N T Y//R A N K:70,000,000 beri

D E V I L - F R U I T:Beta Beta no mi

E Q U I P M E N T:1 flint lock ricfle with removable scope
Knife
Clothes on her back
Log Pose

S K I L L S
Amazing Nuavigation:Comiya is amazing when it comes to navigation. SHe has studied maps for years and attained her first log pose at a very young age. She was baisically a born navigator.

Agility:She has great agility and with such she can move rather well around the ship and such. She is like a trained gymnast baisically and has impecable reflexes.

Strength:For someone so slender she happens to be very strong. This was because of the nature of the devil fruit she possesed. She has trained her strength so she has the ability to pick up larger objects easier.

Speed:She can move fast. She aint no turtle she is like a blur to most people. She uses this to her advantage or just to escape from men. Either way it works.

MArksman:Comiya is a decent marksman letting her use her infamous devil fruit power to its full extent. Combined with her strength she is able to make a rather strong technique with her devil fruit.

A B I L I T I E S [inborn/Devil Fruit powers, special techniques]
Busoshoku Haki - The Armament Haki. That enhances aspects of things and allows one to interact with Logia users. It flows over the user and other object like an armor manifested from one's own essence. Comiya has been training this for one year now and isn't that proficient at it.

Kenbunshoku Haki - The Observation Haki. To sense how another presence is interfering with one's own. That is, one way of putting it. Generally used to predict attacks, profound users of this Haki can keep tabs on entire areas. Camoiya has trained this one more than Busoshoku. She loves using it to help get taps on people she is trying to kill.

Sticky Bullet:Comiya creates a bit of the sticky substance in her hand before firing it off like a bullet at a person. It is fired at high speed and with extreme precision. It holds some explosive powers.

Sticky Chain:Comiya creates a chain which is able to be connected to a much larger object. She can also use this to pull people towards herself to get a greater chance at hurting them.

Sticky Bomb:Comiya creates a canon ball sized glob of her substance. With great strength and percision she chucks it towards her opponent. On contact it explodes to surround her opponent with the sticky substance causing her to anchor her opponent down usually.

O C C U P A T I O N
 Unknown/Currently looking for a crew.

A F F I L IA T I O N S :Pirate

H I S T O R Y

A shrill cry exhoes from a village on an island which is close to the grand line. A man and a woman are seen standing around a campfire. One seems to be holding an object in their hand. The other was simply standing there looking down. A bright smile etched on his face.

Khalidanator

Back to top Go down