One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ P i r a t e ] (Lead) Astray

Go down

[ P i r a t e ] (Lead) Astray Empty [ P i r a t e ] (Lead) Astray

Post by Negative Aihara Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:56 am

[ P i r a t e ] (Lead) Astray Z7uOmc8

"A true thief knows the real pleasure of an ill-gotten item is the possession of the feeling behind it."
                      --Guilty Pleasures

N A M E
Grace "Astray" Prosser

A G E

B O U N T Y//R A N K
90'000'000

D E V I L - F R U I T
None.

E Q U I P M E N T
An arrangement of daggers. There is a serrated one she has named "Dandy". And a collection of twelve throwing knives. And a backup pocket knife.

S K I L L S
[ Free Running ] - Something she's learned as a form of escape from her previous crimes as a thief. She's acrobatic and extremely flexible enough to usually make even places with the most unforgivable terrain easily maneuverable.  

[ Pickpocket ] - This is how she made her living. Her fingers are light and quick. She can lift palm-sized things easy as her talent is all things that are sleight-of-hand. This also makes drawing her light weapons extremely easy for quick reactions or responses needing aggression. Her life spent in thievery has also made her an excellent lockpicker.

[ Cutthroat ] - Astray's entire fighting style revolves around the inspiration of her captain's epithet 'butcher'. She chops people into pieces using precise cuts to get through the bone, or she's more sloppy and rushed. Astray tends to go for arteries and veins. She likes to snap the nerve and see where the red runs out quickest. Sometimes this is done by simple and high-speed and clean  strokes of the knife. Other times --

[ High Sea Saw ] - Using her serrated knife, Astray achieves a speed where she 'ripples' her blade to achieve the cutting power of a chainsaw that rips into flesh and other things in a manner than cannot be called anything other than 'grisly' for deep cuts. Things tend to get messy, and she really hates it, but it works, and it's alot lighter than the actual thing.

[ Armament Haki ] - In the manner of having a logica captain, of course she learned how to harden and sharpen her own strikes for maximum efficiency. Though it is nowhere near perfected. Her 'ambition' is only extended to cover the lengths of her blades and little more than that.

[ Invisible Shredder ] - A second style that revolves around more trickery. By using the color of her Busoshoku Haki, Astray can 'extend' the reach of her knives by extending her ambition and lust to cut into her enemies to the length and width of a regular sword. It's a misleading tactic that is virtually impossible to even the trained eye. Even a skilled swordsman will have a hard time judging the distance, as Astray can adjust the reach and curve of the Invisible Shredder to her will.  

A B I L I T I E S
[ Run to the Sun ] - Astray is one of the more nimble things on the Grand Line. When you're faced with everything trying to kill you, survival is done in two ways. Fight or flight. Due to her relatively small size, light-footedness, and tendency to pick her battles wisely, she's perhaps the swiftest member of Barrel's crew other than her captain himself.

[ I Spy With My Little Eye ] - She has an eye for detail. This only comes from the fact that she enjoys taking fancy things that don't belong to her.

O C C U P A T I O N
Pirate. Just a Pirate.

A F F I L IA T I O N S
Black Pirates, Formerly Sabertooth.

H I S T O R Y

A long time ago, when Astray had a name, her life wasn't too good. But she got by. Daddy didn't want to take responsibility and mother was single, raising just her. Life was spent day in and day out just getting by. Her mother worked hard, to put enough on the table. But enough wasn't enough. She wanted more out of life. She'd get it from others.

Not to say, in order to make some extra cash, the girl had learned the necessity of stealing from the pockets of others to get what she wanted. First, she learned how to pocket fruits and meats from the food stalls before moving into more intricate operations like accessing registers for berri. With her life picking through the gains of others, Astray learned all the basics of a common street thug. She purchased weapons, assailed people out of necessity. There are other times where her crimes had just ranged to sheer jealousy. When women flaunted the evidence of their love through diamond rings, she stole them, when they dared to strut in their dresses, she'd strip them.  Because how dare they think they can show off to her without repercussions? Sluts.

But there came the day when Astray had held up the wrong woman. One with a fantastic fur coat. It was only when she sunk her hands into the blonde's pockets did the thief realize that what she wanted was a sentient being. It was her greed, that moment she put her filth-covered hands in the view of Ahab Loweebuck, that selfish desire that set off the systematic destruction of her home and resulted in her eventual imprisonment.

When not being advertised as a slave, Astray was subjected to learning how to fight past thuggery and intimidation to increase her value as a worker and item. Though none of that in particular seemed to interest a certain butcher. . .

Negative Aihara

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum