One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CP9] Momo Hiwagawa

Go down

[CP9] Momo Hiwagawa Empty [CP9] Momo Hiwagawa

Post by crox22 Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:57 am

"Oh, hello there~! What was that? My name? Momo Hiwagawa~!"

"I'm thirteen years young and growing fast~"

"Gender? Well what do you think I am silly~?"

"Well, I don't think I've done anything to bad... And I don't see my picture on those wall thingies, so I think its zero... Maybe~"

"Ummm... I think they called it the... umm... Mero Mero no Mi.. Ya that was it!"

"Equipment? Umm.. All I have is Mr. Bunneh. But hes all I really need! Ain' that right Mr. Bunneh~"

"Well.. I don't know much myself, but Mr. Bunneh says that he can sail the ocean better than anythinge else in the world. Right Mr. Bunneh?"

"Well, it seems that I have this weird power since I ate that yucky tasting fruit, that if I put my hands in the shape of a heart I can fire out a beam that turns 'bad people' to stone. Or that what Mr. Bunneh calls them. Though Mr. Bunneh says the only way to bring them back is to blow them a kiss. So I guess its not to bad right?"

"Since no one seems to listen to Mr. Bunneh when he gives directions himself, I have to speak for him so that people do what he says... *whisper*Though some times I get the feeling he has no idea where hes going."

"I want nothing to do with those meanie Marines and that World Government. They hurt to many people and need to be stopped!"

"Well, I guess there really isn't that much to my past really. I grew up in the South Blues, on this nice little tropic island~. I was a really good kid honest! But that all changed when this mean man and his bad people came to my island one day... I don't remember most of what happened that day, Mr. Bunneh says its best if I try not to for some reason. They kept me around though afterwards and worked me like a dog, barely feeding me... But there was this one day I was able to sneak a bite of this Fruit in the shape of a heart! But it was soooo gross, I mean like the worst thing I ever ate! But then the guards came, and they started hitting me.. and I forget what happened again.. but I remember them being turned to stone some how. I managed to hide away for a long while afterwards before running away onto Bon Voyage with Mr. Bunneh... That was a couple of years ago though. We try to make an honest living but.. Mr. Bunneh says the people we borrow from have enough to lend so I guess its ok? Right?"

-----------------------------

Optional stuff

"What do I like? Well I like alot of stuff! Theres cake, ice cream, cake, stuffed animals, cake, candy, cake, cookies, oh and did I mention cake?"

"Well... I don't like mean people... I dun like water, it hurts for some reason.. Umm.. Theres not much though that I dun like~"

"Ohhh Mr. Bunneh says I'm to toung for something like that~"

"Anything else? Well I think that about sums me up really~"
crox22
crox22
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum