One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Pirate) Jake Trench

Go down

(Pirate) Jake Trench Empty (Pirate) Jake Trench

Post by Demonkingftw Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:27 pm

N A M E
Jack Tench (coat man)

A G E

B O U N T Y

D E V I L - F R U I T
Jake Jake no Mi

E Q U I P M E N T
Den Den Mushi

Bags full of clothing

A pistol with ammo

A trusty knife

S K I L L S
Lying
He's an extremely good liar.

Stealthy
When it comes down to it, he's one of those people who can walk through a crowded street without anyone noticing.

Pervert skills
He's usually a good guy, but when he's drunk he is one of the best perverts imaginable.  The kind that never gets caught looking up a skirt or peering into a changing room.

Natural drunken fist
He's a master of the 'Drunken fist' basically meaning when drunk or pretending to be he's one hell of a slippery worm to fight.

Actual hand to hand
He is actually good in a fist fight

Clothing foo
A form of martial arts in which a person uses clothing to fight, it is super effective against kittens.

A B I L I T I E S [inborn/Devil Fruit powers, special techniques]
Basic
He can turn into a jacket over a person taking direct control over their bodies and using their natural abilities while retraining his own.  Do to his training, he can completely suppress a person's control over their body in most cases.

Fashion sense
He can sense a person's preferred fashion as an extension of his devil fruit, it means he knows exactly what they want to wear and what looks good on a person.

Haki kenbunshoku
He's began to learn this, it's not perfect, but anything within a short distance of him he can sense, as well as where it's go.  Using this with his 'fashion sense' he can generally determine how a person is feeling.

New world training
He's been on the seas of the new world for a two years. This has left him with a well trained reaction and very quick on his feet, even enough to react and sometimes dodge bullets.

O C C U P A T I O N
Fashion police
Part time pirate
Clothing shop owner

A F F I L IA T I O N S [Pirate]
None, at the moment

H I S T O R Y
Jake is a simple man, never had much.  For all his life he's lived in the grand line, and for most of his life with his devil fruit.  Since the age of ten after a relatively terrible experience of eating a 'rotten' fruit he found himself randomly turning into a jacket.  It took him years to get used to this and other powers associated, but when he did he decided to work for a clothing store until the age of eighteen.  Through this, he discovered other powers, including fashion sense.  Of course, he had also discovered how to get a bounty, after one unfortunate female marine happened be peeped on in the store...  Ever since he's been a wanted pirate and had to flee his home island.

For two years he lived as sea form that point on he turned out to be a pretty good pirate.  Fighting battle after battle by his captain's side, learning basic Haki, more advanced ways of using his devil fruit, and even a bit of gun workings.  It was near the end that he began learning to use his devil fruit abilities to enhance his temporary captain's abilities until the man was killed.  At that point, it became a race to the nearest island where he now stays.  Again working in a clothing shop hoping for a new captain for an interesting crew of pirates sail by again.
Demonkingftw
Demonkingftw

Back to top Go down