One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Pirate) Hayate Takeda

Go down

(Pirate) Hayate Takeda Empty (Pirate) Hayate Takeda

Post by Kiba203 Sun May 04, 2014 2:53 pm

(Pirate) Hayate Takeda TihxaEv

"Even though she's gone I can still see the light ahead!"

N A M E:Hayate Takeda

A G E:27

B O U N T Y//R A N K:

D E V I L - F R U I T:None

E Q U I P M E N T

Weapons mang:He possesses an assortment of weapons and armors over his time as a Yonkou Crewmate

S K I L L S
Tremendous Strength:Raised deep within the New World to a warrior clan and due to extreme training and fighting his strength increased to a level far above Superhuman.Raising to the point where he can deliver grievous amounts of damage to titanic fortifications with brute strength alone. More examples of his extreme strength are the fact he could face off against the average level of Busoshoku Haki and even low levels of Busoshoku Koka and completely demolish the invisible armor. His strength is even so great where he could do things such as lift and throw ships or even battleships with effort. Or even create scars on large islands or potentially completely destroy a smaller island. His strength is truly magnificent and when combined with Busoshoku it becomes breath taking and petrifying.

Titanic Durability:His durability is of titanic proportions able to take extreme amounts of damage without phasing. Bullets no longer get pass the barrier that is his skin neither do weak weapons or even cannonballs. His durability is great in the sense he can take hulking amounts of damage and continue battling

Agility/Speed/Reflexes:His speed and agility and reflexes are all great aswell being a fighter to the point he boasted being the second fastest in the crew after his Captain. Though this may have not been true he is still extremely fast even for someone of his level.

Busoshoku Haki:The haki he specializes in and has mastered in a sense he is extremely strong with it. It boosts his attributes to new terrifying heights. His mastery is high to the point he can extend it from his own person outwards as a pure brute force. And even access Busoshoku Koka over his entire body at once and even extend it to weapons or other things.

Kenbunshoku Haki: Though he didn't specialize in this haki he is quite skilled with it aswell able to sense the presence of others from a large distance away  about the size of an regular island. He has access to the empathy and strength sensing parts of this haki aswell.

Warrior:He is a natural warrior and can make use of most weapons such as polearms and swords and firearms and fight while wearing armor.

Bad Luck:He has quite the bad luck spree and is frequently having shitty things happen to him. Including being pooped on by birds. Getting struck by random assortments of food. It's not fun and he is often ridiculed for it.

Fighting Style:His fighting style involves many forms of fighting. Using the basis of things such as Fishman Karate/Black Leg Style and even Life Return and other forms of martial arts and combat.

A B I L I T I E S

Jigen Katto: By swinging a limb he can create a razor sharp wave which can barrel through multiple buildings before stopping

Kami Kobushi:After swinging a limb he creates something akin to a cannon of pressurized air which is used for crowd control or even to possibly deflect large projectiles. And when used at close range as a meele strike it can rip a persons body apart.

Sanda Hakushu:By clapping his hands he creates a large wave of force. It's primary use is to attack other ships or large groups of people. It also produces a deafening noise hence the name

Kuro Tsuyo-sa Kami:By using Life Return to make the muscles in a limb expand or even his entire body and then coating it in Busoshoku Haki he can increase his already immense strength to  unbound levels while making him extremely resilient to damage this form also increasing the strength of some of his other techniques. While in this form he pushes his mastery over Busoshoku Haki to it's limit

Kami Shǒuzhǎng: By thrusting a limb forward he sends out a wall of pure Busoshoku Haki capable of smashing strong defenses inluding other Busoshoku Haki

Kami Piasu:By twisting a limb he creates a sharp spear of Busoshoku Haki capable of blowing off entire limbs even going so far as to destroying stone.

O C C U P A T I O N: Pirate

A F F I L IA T I O N S:Athenais's Crew Remnants

H I S T O R Y

Kiba203

Back to top Go down