One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Civllian) Chilvary Ain't dead

Go down

(Civllian) Chilvary Ain't dead Empty (Civllian) Chilvary Ain't dead

Post by Kiba203 Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:20 pm

(Civllian) Chilvary Ain't dead F8pbUAA

"I fight for what is right in this world..".

N A M E: Richard Cornell

A G E: 17

B O U N T Y//R A N K:0

D E V I L - F R U I T:Nunever

E Q U I P M E N T:

Durandal:A longsword with the Oo - Wazamono grade. As with all swords it has a history. It is said the blade was crafted for a powerful knight and the knight used the blade to slay a horrible monster and free a land from it's tyranny.

Knight Armor: Richard is in the possession of a full body armor made from various metals and new world material that increases his durability allowing for a startling amount durability the armor itself can take things such as bullets along with Forces of great Impact without shattering.

S K I L L S

Chivalry: Richard is a proud believer in the Chivalry Codes Knights follow and as such he has a great sense of honor.

Master Swordsman: Richard could be considered a master with a sword having access to the power of destruction while also being able to wield his own blade with mastery despite it's large size

Superhuman: Richard is for all extensive purposes a Superhuman all of his attributes leagues above the normal human being. His most impressive attribute being the extreme amount of strength he is in possession of. The most obvious example of this is that he can swing around his hulking sword as if it was a normal blade with one hand. Or accomplish amazing feats with his somewhat astonishing Strength

Strong Will:As a knight his will is pretty powerful. If he wants to accomplish something he won't stop until he does it.

Haki: Richard knows of haki and is somewhat skilled in both colors. Though like many in the world he chose which one he liked better..And that one was Busoshoku Haki as he believes it can help him cut through any evil in his way. As such he is even more skilled in it that Observation..His skill with it allowing him access to Busoshoku Koka.

Noble Aura: Richard gives off somewhat of a noble aura  Like a noble Lion surrounding him. Something about him that tells others to trust him.

A B I L I T I E S

Surasshu: Richards signature attack...A simple Slash but the slash produces a large wave of compressed air via Power of Destruction along with pure strength combined with his blade the slash is capable of splitting apart fortifications or bringing large gashes to galleons

Lariat:An unarmed technique where he hits the enemy with a clothesline manevour. Capable of delivering extreme damage and shattering solid rock.

Chokeslam: Another unarmed technique where he grabs the opponent by the throat lifting them into the air and then slamming them into the ground with extreme force capable of creating craters due to the force behind it.

Holy Trinity:Three strikes delivered near simultaneously. Meaning to block the attack one would have to be strong enough to hold the blade in place or fast enough to avoid all three strikes.

Holy Lightning: The attack is Surasshu though by applying the Power of Destruction to it he fuses it with element of lightning causing a huge arc of electricity to sweep by. Striking with immense force capable of bringing down buildings,

Holy Fire: Surasshu though this time instead of lightning it's fire. A large wave of fire moving towards the opponent. Capable of swallowing up ships

Holy Light: The strongest move in Richards arsenal it involves him either gripping his blade tighter or holding the hilt with two hands and then closing his eyes. Releasing a stronger slash than Surasshu that is released and upon being released the compressed air lights up with extreme intensity capable of temporarily blinding those who look directly at it. It's like the divine light of god striking out against evil.

O C C U P A T I O N :Wanderer of Justice

A F F I L I A T I O N S : Neutral

H I S T O R Y :Never let evil succeed. The words his father spoke to him.  The life of a Knight. As a young child Richard didn't know the weight that the world carried and he didn't really care. There were only few rules he abided by and most of them were of his own creation. Though as the boy matured so did his opinion....At the age of nine his father and mother were killed by a group of pirates..Though it wasn't merciless slaughter his parents had thrown themselves in the way of the pirates wrath to protect the innocence on the island he lived on. Richard was thrusted into the abyss believing no person worthy to be saved. It was then a strange ship arrived on the island one that shined and seemed to radiate...honor? From it a man in a golden armor emerged and he found Richard he told him that he was his grandfather and that he would do what was right for the world. "The duties of a Knight". With that he took Richard from the island and they began to set sail. Soon arriving on the desert plains of Alabasta his grandfather believed it would be best for him to begin his knight training here. On Alabasta Richard was taught what it met to be a knight...The duties of a knight...Richards grandfather then told him evil existed in the world and such evil was the reason his parents were taken away from this world. He told Richard if he got strong enough he would be able to prevent anything like this from happening again. Richard the boy who didn't follow any rules except his own was being thrust  into a life that he didn't think was his. The grandfather then gave Richard a tool...It was a sword. The grandfather told Richard it was a sword passed through their family for generations. Telling him to get stronger he would truly have to see evils face. It was then they sailed into the New World and he took Richard to an island where debauchery ran rampant under a corrupt king telling him his first task would be to reform the island. Richard now early into his teenage years lived upon the island learning of it before he struck out against it. Slaying evil upon evil until he finally got to the king. Slaying the king as well though he didn't take the position for himself. He simply left after doing so all he had to do was get rid of the evil it would be the peoples decision how they would handle their island afterward. His grandfather nodded towards the boy who wanted to become a knight who also had just read of trials starting on Monarchia for a royal guard. He took off on a ship he stowed away on towards the island. Though when he arrived he realized they were in the middle of a revolution after the events caused by the expedition crew and the fact the contenders for royal knight had already left to hunt Fairy Tails? Though the island had been commandeered by a Yonkou's crew. Richard has been simply taking refuge in a hut in the city though currently there is a war going on and he knows it's a knights duty to help the right side.

Kiba203

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum