One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ - Pirate - ] Maddox Pryce

Go down

[ - Pirate - ] Maddox Pryce Empty [ - Pirate - ] Maddox Pryce

Post by Playing Hooky Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:13 pm

N A M E
Maddox Pryce
'Wheel of Fortune'

A G E

B O U N T Y//R A N K
250'777'000

D E V I L - F R U I T
Shari Shari no Mi, a Paramecia type Devil Fruit that allows the user to transform their arms and feet into wheels. The main weakness besides the standard devil fruit effect is that metallic bodies and structures are resilient to the wheel attacks.

O C C U P A T I O N
Pirate - First Mate

A F F I L A T I O N S
Mecha Pirates

L I K E S
Akira, Liger Zero, Moe, the 'children' fighting, vegetables, watching the clouds, winning

D I S L I K E S
Meat, Alcohol, marines, Akira being lazy, losing, people who insult the crew or the members

E Q U I P M E N T

Throwing Knives x20

Twin Kukri

Flintlock Pistol

500,000 Beri [His personal stash from their New World adventures]

S K I L L S

Jack of the Trade
He's skilled at using bladed weapons [swords, knives, daggers], hand-to-hand combat and markmanship evenly, increasing his overall versatility in a fight.

A Stab in the Dark
As they entered the New World, Maddox decided to go for a more specialized fighting style revolving around using daggers for melee combat and projectiles. While two years wasn't enough to make him a master, he's proficient enough to hold his own in their new dangerous enviroment. He's also capable of throwing his dagger with speeds that almost rival a bullet with incredible accuracy.

Fortune
For better or for worse, Maddox has received a small bit of Lady Luck's blessing. When it comes to games or events based on chance, he's more likely to come out on top.

Superhuman Statstics
While Maddox has physical attributes that far surpass an ordinary person, his speed is what stands out the most, whether it's swatting a fly or drawing a pistol -- his reactions and movements are top notch for a rookie.

A B I L I T I E S

Glorious Revolution
His eyes and arms have been modified with robotic parts, a personal request to increase his effectiveness in battle. The eyes allows him to observe the smallest details in most structures and objects while almost everything but the fastest projectiles are trackable with his eyes, in addition to firing a thin laser capable of melting a hole in steel.

The arms, besides the standard boosts from gaining a cybernetic limb, can morph into a cannon to unleash a hidden technique.

Metodo Truco: Unidad[Trick Method: Drive]
Like the name states, he turns his feet into wheels and 'drives' around the ground at a speed that rivals Soru; capable of temporarily skating across water and riding up buildings.

Color of Observation
While Akira favors Busoshoku, Maddox actually had an innate calling towards Observation; mainly because of his paranoia towards people in general. His mastery is to the point where he can detect a person only if they have a fraction of killer intent behind their actions and gauge the strength of people or animals.

Carbonera Eliminador - [Bunkuler Buster]
After morphing one of his arms into cannon form, he turns the length of his forearm into wheels and spins them in order to gather energy-- the end result of reaching full output being a massive red laser that can punch a hole through three ships in a row. It requires at least 20 seconds to charge and he cannot turn any of his other body parts into wheels while storing energy, but he can still move freely.

Playing Hooky

Back to top Go down