One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Fishybukai) Kalen Rokuro

Go down

(Fishybukai) Kalen Rokuro Empty (Fishybukai) Kalen Rokuro

Post by Kiba203 Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:42 pm

N A M E Kalen Rakuro

A G E

B O U N T Y//R A N K:0

D E V I L - F R U I T:nu

E Q U I P M E N T:

Mizuchi

S K I L L S:

Overwhelming Strength:Being the type of Fishman he is he was born with a nice amount of strength. Though upon his training in Fishman Karate and even more training by Mosamu his strength has increased to by some standards might be called monstrous or impossible capable of doing mind boggling feats such as  ripping a house off of it's foundation and throwing it.

Endurance/Durability:Something that was trained aswell his durability and durability already being quite high though since his training under Mosamu they have increased aswell. His endurance rising to the point where he could take place in a battle spanning several days. His durability being that where he could take hits from extremely strong opponents and continue battling with minimal issues.

Speed/Reflex:Being a swordsman his reflexes were trained aswell able to take on Soru like speeds and speeds above that. While his own speed has risen to where he could aswell match those at the level above Soru Speeds at his full speed

Scales:His scales have risen in quality aswell. Not being able to be pierced by mook level weapons or mook level people only high quality weapons or exceptionally strong people able to break his shell. Which also helps with his durabiltiy.

Swordsmanship:His swordsmanship has increased aswell to the point he made a few Sea based techniques.

Haki:He has learned of this too Observation being the color he trained more not to say he slacked on Armor either. Both of them being at a decent level though his Observation has risen to the point he could sense others intentions aswell

A B I L I T I E S

Senmaigawara Seiken

Poseidon's Palm:Using the principles of Fishman Karate upon hitting his opponent with a  strike he emits a shockwave within the opponent using the water within them to damage those who may be resistant to  regular damage

Karakusagawara Seiken

Gosenmaigawara Seiken

Yarinami

Samehada Shotei

Samegawara Seiken

Uchimizu

Nanasenmaigawara Mawashigeri

Yosenmaigawara Seiken

Kaioken:A style of Fishman Karate mimicing sea/seastone radiation, thus cancelling the powers of Devil Fruit users; used on a Fishman, it can 'cheat' their bodies into thinking they're submerged, greatly strengthening all their attributes

Poseidon's Blade:A form of techniques where he combines swordsmanship with Fishman Karate to control the water vapor within the air to build large quanities of water to perform different techniques. Not a frequently used moveset

Shockwave:By swinging his blade he can cause the water vapor in the air to create shockwaves as they do in other Fishman Karate techniques doing extreme damage to the enviroment and to the opponent.

Water Torrent:By swinging his blade in a circular motion then swinging it foward he sends a torrent of dense water towards the opponent capable of breaking bones

Water Slash:By swinging his blade he can create a large arc of water which deals a high amount of blunt damage

Shark Tale:By swinging his blade he creates a shark made out of water that moves towards the opponent and sinks its teeth into them

Shark Tooth:By performing a thrusting motion with his blade he forms multiple shark teeth made out of water that aim to pierce the opponent. With enough strength it can potentially go straight through them.

Sea King:His most unused sword move due to the massive collateral damage it brings. He focused an extreme amount of water vapor to the point a large ball of water appears overhead. It then begins to shape itself into a large creature otherwise known as the Sea King. He then swings his blade foward launching it at the opponent creating large scale chaos and damage. A move capable of taking out a small army with it's range alone. Which is why..he would never use it anywhere he cared about.

O C C U P A T I O N:Shichibukai

A F F I L IA T I O N S :Fishman everywhere

Kiba203

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum