One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|Pirate| Maximum Enix

Go down

|Pirate| Maximum Enix Empty |Pirate| Maximum Enix

Post by xOGxRomeo Thu May 01, 2014 3:52 am

N A M E
Maximum Enix

A G E

B O U N T Y//R A N K

D E V I L - F R U I T
Tori Tori no Mi(Model:Falcon)

E Q U I P M E N T
Two Stolen Katanas
His Clothes

~S K I L L S~
Crescent Slash
He uses one of the Katanas to launches mid-air slash projectiles.

X-Cresent Slash
He launches two Crescent Slashes in the form of an X.

Falcon Strike Combo
He swings his blades in a way that lifts him into the air and does a couple of slashes torwards his enemies from above.

Mongoose Combo
He starts with a X-Crescent Slash at the enemy using it as a diversion to attack the enemy from behind then continuing to attack him while circling around him.

~A B I L I T I E S~ [inborn/Devil Fruit powers, special techniques]
Falcon Transformation: Allows him to do a partial or full transformation into a falcon. It also heightens his senses.

O C C U P A T I O N
Crew-hand, Quarter-Master and Ship-Wright

A F F I L IA T I O N S
Pirate

H I S T O R Y
He was born on an uncharted island that was governed by the Marines. He was sent to prison for helping a pirate that was a well-known swordsmen by useing his untrained Kenboushoku Haki to fight two marines in pursuit. He joined a bunch of pirates to break out which also lead him to meet the Swordsmen again. He was trained to be a great swordsmen and was also taught how to do a great amount of ship work this also lead him to find the Tori Tori no Mi fruit. He eventually set out on his own to sail the seas to find a crew to look for honest nakama.

xOGxRomeo

Back to top Go down