One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ - Pirate - ] Donald Hayashi

Go down

[ - Pirate - ] Donald Hayashi Empty [ - Pirate - ] Donald Hayashi

Post by Kade zen Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:18 pm

N A M E
Donald Hayashi

A G E
Seventeen

B O U N T Y//R A N K
267, 000, 000

D E V I L - F R U I T
N/A

E Q U I P M E N T

Firearms - Donald often hides numerous numbers of 'regular' guns on his person. This will usually consist of a few pistols, a musket, and if it can fit, an occasional shotgun.

Gungnir - Donald Hayashi's 'main' weapon, and his most prized possession. Usually, Gungnir is deemed unnecessary for most tasks, therefore it is wrapped around in bandages and placed on Donald's back. It's origins come from a time where he wanted to become useful for his sister, furthering his skill with what was, at a time, an ordinary rifle. Yet, over the years, the modifications have become heavy, with Gungnir now becoming a blue rifle with an actual scope, and a stolen spring from Wayland. With this special spring, Gungnir is capable of firing bullets at frighteningly fast speeds, which if the sniper chooses, can break apart the bullets and summon an effective barrage of shrapnel on their opponents.

Utilizing that special spring, Gungnir can be 'winded' up or down according to Donald's wishes. It requires the side to literally have a finger stuck in and unwinding it by a special mechanism made strong enough to move the spring, even as fast as during combat. The spring's tension creates different settings, the most powerful being the rifle's normal state. Thus, Gungnir's firing speed, strength, and range can be regulated in this way. A product of Donald's own design is the bullets Gungnir uses. Similarly to Gungnir, most of them are made of a high quality metal for the most effective damage. However, Donald has employed the use of various types of bullets when the situation calls.

Gas Bullets - Full of different types of gas, such as knock-out gas, poison gas, laughing gas, flammable gas, etc.

Airburst Bullets

Net Bullets

'Sticky' Bullets

Fart Bullets

Flame Bullets

S K I L L S
Extraordinary Perception - Even without his Haki, Donald has proven to possess an almost supernatural ability of perception. Details of a scene come to him easily, and he notices movement quite faster than others around him.

Excellent Marksmanship - Donald is well-versed in the use of multiple firearms, able to aim with precision from considerably long distances away, only harmed by whatever he's currently using. He works best within a team, acting as an extension of a squad by shooting at targets currently out of their reach.

Prestidigitation - Years of practicing sleight-of-hand techniques has made Donald an expert at misdirecting others in front of him with slight movements. Utilizing this for combat, he's able to switch weapon either steathily or so quickly one would believe they were already in both of his hands by the time he's able to aim and fire them.

Juggling - Formerly for entertainment, his hand-eye coordination and swapping skill help him in battle, being able to throw and catch items without keeping his eyes on them one-hundred percent of the time.

Navigation - His duty as the Silver Pirate's Navigator is to direct their ship through the harsh terrain of any situation they face. Therefore, he is well-versed in the skill of directing crafts and analyzing weather.

A B I L I T I E S

Trained Stregth/Speed/Stamina - Contrary to his size, Donald is actually quite strong. Gungnir is an impressive size and it's metal is actually quite heavy to be throwing around the way Donald frequently does. While he's certainly not as strong as his fellow cremate Iris, Donald is no push-over without his sniper. What's even more remarkable, however, is how fast he is. As a sniper, it's important to move places frequently if the enemy attempts to overwhelm you at your location. The amount of equipment Donald normally carries around and training out of combat have made him quick on his feet, constantly moving even with objects on his form. When they're cast /off/, he's able to move in powerful sprints and quick jumps/rolls.

Kenbunshoku Haki - Donald's only Haki, although, since it's first use he has used it to excel in his sniping abilities tremendously. This color allows the user to sense the presence of others, even if they are concealed from view or too far away to see naturally. The movements of others can also be predicted with this Haki, as well as the damage the user will recieve if the attack hits. As a sniper, Donald uses this ability to fire at enemies on the field--- even if they're attempting to hide or too far for his eyes to normally see. In close combat, Donald can even move his limbs and shoot without looking at the opponent at all, thus, with the sniper's usual goal of gaining all information on the field his allies cannot, it makes Kenbushoku Haki one of the perfect colors for him to use. The effects of using it so often has lead him to, if he so desires, use the ability to empathize with others.

O C C U P A T I O N
Navigator
Sniper

A F F I L A T I O N S
Sister
Silver Pirates

H I S T O R Y
Unlike his sister, Asami, Donald has only known one parent. The bastard child of a mother who was raped by a marine unexpectantly. What could she do to resist? When someone more powerful than you are demands something, it's best to give it to them if you want you and your family to stay alive. Yet, these times were numerous, until the woman was pregnant. In the end, the quickest relief from the oppression placed onto her was death. Donald's mother died during child-birth, and he never knew of the disgusting pig that was his father. Therefore, Donald was raised by the father of his sister, a man in no way related to him. Yet, rather than cast out the child, he accepted him as his own son- and loved him. Donald loved the man as well, and the extent of this love was shown when he was forced to grieve over his death years later, in a 'work-related' incidet. Donald was greatly effected by suddenly becoming an origin, although he had no way to imagine how his sister felt, this being the second death of a parent.

Still, she took care of him. Asami became Donald's surrogate mother and took care of him, without him ever knowing the decision she planned to make concerning him. In an attempt to pay her back for all she did for him, he tried to earn money by doing casual tricks, or pick-pocketing from people time to time. Honestly, the boy was never cut out for that life, as he constantly felt horrible and resigned to only doing so in times of great need.
Which happened to be almost every week.

Donald was skilled in perception, and, when things suddenly became dire, he picked up a gun and proved thhat with basic knowledge and talent, there was room for a star to grow. Growing in this talent has made him the valuable marksman he is today, even if he has a dislike of death in general. One day, his sister suddenly decided they were going to follow some man and be apart of his crew. Donald has never had any luck arguing against her decisions, so naturally, after his qualms about becoming a pirate were ignored, he moved onto the ship with her. Life was honestly not 'too bad', and soon, Donald began to think of the crew as an extended family. When the captain died and was replaced by his brother, there was a sudden need for positions to be re-filled. Wanting to pull his weight, Donald learned all he could to be a navigator for the Silver Pirates.

Kade zen

Back to top Go down