One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| | Pirate | | Asami Hayashi,

Go down

| | Pirate | | Asami Hayashi,  Empty | | Pirate | | Asami Hayashi,

Post by Minax Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:03 pm

You're always looking back,
Runnin' from the past,
You're always sweating me about the next big heart attack,
You're lookin' over your shoulder starin' down the path,
(I'm fallin' down,)
Fallin' down,
Fallin' down,~

general information
nickname, "big sister", /mother/, "doctor", and etc.
age, twenty-five,
position, doctor,
bounty, 300,000,000,

---

Several needles of sedatives and tranquilizing fluids are always upon her person, not only for defensive purposes, but for calming down the injured. But they’re good for combatant issues as well, she’ll most likely use them to subdue someone—considering death is the ultimate price, however--- if she must—Asami won’t hesitate in taking a life for the crew.

Asami is relatively good with hand-to-hand combatant, having pressure point needles upon her person—to paralyze the senses and movement of her enemy, seeing as she’s knowledgeable within the human anatomy procedures.  These points won’t kill the person, but unless the needles are removed from the pressure points precisely – something could definitely cause permanent damage.
---
alliances
It's in your head all the voices mistaken,
Shake it off shake it off,
We're all dyin' in the end,

xxx Silver Pirates,

history

I fear I'll find the evidence so horrible,
So horrible,

To clear my thoughts I drill a hole into my skull,
Clean up my brains and sweep them underneath the rug,
I need them more than I needed any other drug,~

It has always been a horrid memory, something that could never be erased and even as time goes by, Asami holds onto that grudge – that incurable feeling of “burden” and “regret”—a part of her tells her it’s not his fault. She knows it’s not, but she can’t help to blame her younger brother for everything that’s come to past.  Despite her conflictive emotions, Asami has done her best to protect and cherish Donald. Many years ago her father worked underneath the Marine forces stationed upon their island, no one could’ve predicted the turmoil --trust and loyalty would cost this family. Donald and Asami’s mother was beautiful, long raven locks, dark brown hues—and a complexion of near perfection. She was definitely admired around the island, unfortunately her appearance and capabilities caught some wandering eyes--- one that she wouldn’t be able to escape. Coercion occurred and it left her with no other choice but to fall into the hands of the powerful marine man, after a couple of assaults—their mother was pregnant and that’s when their father knew something was /wrong/, especially since the woman couldn’t bear to look her children or husband in the eyes, that’s when it was determined to be the marine captain’s child.

Their father didn’t hold any resentment, something surprising—but he did blame himself, not the child or the woman that was forced--- it was his fault for not protecting his family. It shattered the man’s heart to witness his wife die and suffer so much underneath the hands of a rotten human being. Though he raised Donald and Asami like nothing happened, though Asami knew and she blamed Donald and his father--- for taking away her mother. She tried to shun and distance herself from Donald through her teenaged years, but the time came where her father would lose his life—many said it was an “accident”--- Asami believed it to be murder.  At that time she’s left alone with the burden of raising a boy, incapable of following her own dreams--, however….a man approaches---understandingly he holds out his hand to this child and saves her from this cataclysm, offering her way to support herself and Donald, Asami considered abandoning him….. But the same blood flows through their veins, Asami’s hand is offered to Donald and despite his lack of better judgment, as Asami believes she’s doing the right thing-- they joined the Silver Pirates and with the passing of the former captain, Asami continues to support them and honor this man, by remaining loyal to the crew and to the new captain, forever.

I'm fallin' down,
Fallin' down,
Fallin' down!~

Minax
Minax

Back to top Go down