One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nathaniel Dawson, professional neutral mercinary.

Go down

Nathaniel Dawson, professional neutral mercinary. Empty Nathaniel Dawson, professional neutral mercinary.

Post by plahunter10 Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:14 am

N A M E: Nathaniel Dawson

A G E: 22

B O U N T Y//R A N K: 2.2M berries (Suspended)

D E V I L - F R U I T: None

E Q U I P M E N T: Two rapid loading pistols (revolvers), one breach loader rifle with movable scope and sight, straightsword, rifle and pistol cartredges, box of matches, two pairs of handcuffs, bounty papers, 20,000,000 berries (1,000 on him, the rest in a secure navy bank account) brass knuckles, butterfly knife.

S K I L L S
Shooting
Sword combat
Hand to hand combat
Speaking
Interogation.

Voice throwing and mimicking
Cannoneering
Spotting
Sneaking
Pickpocketing

A B I L I T I E S
Steady time-Due to his long training and focus when he is aiming down his sniper sight he can "Slow down time" which is basicly really steady aiming and focus.

Stasus sword style-Nathans sword style is unorthodox, a mix of fencing and British royal officer swordsmanship. He has a very mixed style thats unpredictable and he can summon a minor shield that can protect him from a single strong strike or several weaker strikes

Adrenaline strike-When Nathan takes a alot of damage or just pissed off he can deliver some Devistating strikes with an Adrenaline boost, his eyes turning crimson in anger.

Focus Shield-He can focus all his energy to shield himself from attacks, of course this makes him immobile and can be broken with many strong strikes.

Explosive rounds-Nathan can load explosive rounds into his rifle and pistols to fire devistating explosive shots that can damage a foe increasingly.

Pointed bullets-Nathan has special pointed bullets that have increased penitration and damage.

Due to living a life of training and SCIENCE he is very strong, fast, and can endure alot of pain and punishment
O C C U P A T I O N: Freelance sniper

A F F I L IA T I O N S: Depends on who is paying (Currently the North star pirates)

H I S T O R Y [not required for returning characters]
Nathan was born on a ship to the grandline,  when he landed and turned 12 his father taught him how to use a rifle, shooting gulls and other animals. When he was 14 he started to work on studying gunpowder and steel, exploring the possibilities and mechanics of the weapons. After 4 years he made a prototype rifle and pistols that worked quite well in the field, and forged a sword that was very difficult to break. He had a strange accent, being a forigner so a couple people bullied him which he dispatched with a quick punch to the throat for each, at age 17 he started doing bounty/mercinary work. He worked for the highest bidder and did spying, assassinating, and crewmanship where he learned to work a cannon and got some pretty good eyesight from looking around. At age 18 he joined the north star pirates to fund his research and thats when he encountered his first battle, he helped A LOT in the battle. Taking out the Captain and three officers with his rifle, however he dident really take credit and only mentioned it to a couple people. Most of the time he sat in the crows nest, working on his projects, sleeping, and actually doing his job of watching around.

plahunter10

Back to top Go down