One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Neutral] Rosalie LeClark

Go down

[Neutral] Rosalie LeClark Empty [Neutral] Rosalie LeClark

Post by MasterReno Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:08 am

photo d9b03f41eef00c22f2c86a211383266fb8eec782_zps9eff776f.jpg

N A M E
Rosalie LeClark

A G E

B O U N T Y//R A N K
Priestess

D E V I L - F R U I T
Eki Eki no Mi: Model: Komodo Dragon

E Q U I P M E N T
  • The Clothes on her back / Replacement Clothes
  • Mini Copy of the Scriptures
  • Buster Sword

S K I L L S
  • Strength of the Gods: This is pretty much what it sounds like, even though her appearance isn't that threatening, thanks to a combination of her devil fruit, and training herself, she's been able to unlock a large amount of strength that one may even call superhuman.

• Sword hand of Tethys: This bit is something that she's doing due to her strong dedication to the group that she's in. Since members of her cult consistently find themselves in dangerous situations, and the best way to please Tethys is to do well and not die, she's learned how to wield various kinds of swords with efficiency.

• Tongue of the Gods: Given that she's a priestess, she's learned how to speak the language of the 'gods'. For the time being she's still a little bit choppy, but can understand the general gist of what a message is conveying, and as such she's been able to hold onto her position as a priestess among her clan.

A B I L I T I E S
  • Transformation: Due to being a zoan devil fruit user, she's able to completely and partially transform her body into that of a komodo dragon. Taking on its appearance and properties to whatever degree she deems to be needed.

• Scale Armor: A partial transformation of her devil fruit power. She is able to manifest scales along her body which she can use to defend herself from strikes of opponents and other externalities that may become a threat. The scales themselves are quite hard, and overlap slightly, although around the joints, weaker points can be found since mobility needs to be maintained.

• Toxic Spit: Another partial transformation of her devil fruit. Since Komodo dragons have venom glands, it stands to reason that she can as well, and as a result can deliver venom to her opponents via bite. The effects can include swelling, blood thinning, and sharp pain through the body.

• Busoshoku Haki: She has the ability to insert her -will- into her attacks. This allows her to increase the strength of her assaults as well as strike opponents that might otherwise be unstrikeable.
    -Busoshoku Koka: In this take on the ability, she kneads the haki into her body in such concentrations that it will harden the areas that she imbued with the substance. It will become clear when this has successfully occurred, as the target areas will turn a pitch black color and will become substantially more durable than previously.

O C C U P A T I O N
    Cultist Priestess

A F F I L IA T I O N S
    [Children of Tethys]

H I S T O R Y
    So, this is the story of a young girl, a young girl who was born into a life that most could only dream of, the life of a noble, a life that saw to her every need without exception. During her early youth she lived a life that would make the vast majority of those supremely envious of her. The life of a noble, the life of a lady, and being young and defenseless, the life of a potential target and unfortunately for her she found herself the target of a kidnapping from her home, despite the heavily secure home they had. She was held for ransom, and when the ransom wasn't met within' the kidnappers desired timeframe, she was sold on the black-market.

She was scooped my an odd fellow, someone whom didn't seem to be interested in laborers or anything else that one would be purchasing others for, instead his goal was to build his own army, one which he could mold to his own will and desires. Of course, this was only a portion of how he was going about this, but nonetheless Rosalie found herself taken into this man's group and indoctrinated into the religion that he had founded, which he claimed to be the prophet of. So, from about the age of five, she was taught by the prophet himself to read 'the language of the gods' as well as to fend for herself in the world of dangers that he was introducing her into. This included all manner of grueling physical ordeals which all those whom were a part of this group endured, as well as simply being thrown out into the wilderness to search for additional writings which could be added to the 'holy scriptures', which are in actuality a collection of glyphs that had been copied down, and simply left to succumb to or survive against the trials that were placed before her. These trials were often long and difficult, and far more often than not led to little actual results with more dead end chasing than anything else.

Over this time, of trials, and learning, and devotion, Rosalie has done very little questioning the prophet and somewhat less as time has gone on, as the memory of her previous life is rather vague and his constant 'reminders' that he saved her from the fate of a born slave. She occasionally has issues dealing with the occasional memory of her life past, but generally overrules it with what she has been taught since being taken in by her leader, and overtime has developed a bit of a warped sense of reality, which she has used to get through her assignments as well as justify what she's been told the ultimate end of her assignments is, which is to discover the bodies of the three direct children of their primary god, Tethys: The weapons Pluton, Poseidon, and Uranus, so that they may inhabit them and destroy those unworthy of living in the new holy era, setting up Tethys' reign on Earth through the vessel of her choosing (Wonder who that'd be).
  • MasterReno
    MasterReno
    Admin

https://optruthiness.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down