One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Pirate] EXACTLY ONE WARUIBI UNIT TO THE LEFT, BUT NO FURTHER

Go down

[Pirate] EXACTLY ONE WARUIBI UNIT TO THE LEFT, BUT NO FURTHER Empty [Pirate] EXACTLY ONE WARUIBI UNIT TO THE LEFT, BUT NO FURTHER

Post by Dwarrior49 Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:07 pm

N A M E
Waruibi Itsuki

A G E

B O U N T Y//R A N K
54 million

D E V I L - F R U I T
Inu Inu no Mi: Fox(xy)

E Q U I P M E N T
A crimson O-Wazamono, called Red Devil. The blade is made to be extremly light, and has a sharp edge.

S K I L L S
Cooking.

O C C U P A T I O N
Cook

A F F I L A T I O N S
Mecha Pirates

A B I L I T I E S
Super Speed (especially), Durability, Strength - all that One Piece goodness

Devil Fruit Power

Steel Cutting: Duh

Fox Fire: Waruibi uses the power of destruction in order to surround her blade in flames, and adds an element of fire to her attacks.

One-tailed Assault: Waruibi rushes at the target, and tries to swing her sword as fast as possible toward the target, moving at soru like speeds.

Three-tailed Strike: Waruibi rushes at the target as fast as possible, and swings her sword at the target, in order to fire three blades of wind toward the target at the same time, adding her 'soul' to it, it fires three 'tails' in order to slam into the target.

Nine-tailed Finish: Waruibi swings her sword at the target, nine times in order to fire blades of wind, the blades of wind slam into eachother, and begin spinning arround the target, in order to 'trap' the target,  the wind takes the form of several fox tails while being done. Waruibi finishes the attack by swinging her sword as hard as possible, and firing a large blade of wind at the target in order to cut it in half.

Dwarrior49

Back to top Go down